Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | No more lootless battles [Two years]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38
Really wouldn't prefer a cap on the Coli >.
Really wouldn't prefer a cap on the Coli >.
Participating in Trick or Treat
tumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
@Darketernity

they meant treasure cap, not battle/loot cap xD
if treasure is added anyways.
would be nice. c:

or lucky streak covers coli too.
@Darketernity

they meant treasure cap, not battle/loot cap xD
if treasure is added anyways.
would be nice. c:

or lucky streak covers coli too.
0ia2.png
@Enigama
Thanks for clearing that up.
(Oh my god that would be so awesome)
@Enigama
Thanks for clearing that up.
(Oh my god that would be so awesome)
Participating in Trick or Treat
tumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
@Darketernity

It would make it better, cuz those that -love- coliseum but hate the games can get the lucky streak too unu

I would personally play coli more if lucky streak covered it, make it like, 500t per battle maybe? depending on the lvls of your dragons.
IE lvl 25s in training area get like 50t, whereas in the last area they get 1kt
or something. *shrugs* unu
@Darketernity

It would make it better, cuz those that -love- coliseum but hate the games can get the lucky streak too unu

I would personally play coli more if lucky streak covered it, make it like, 500t per battle maybe? depending on the lvls of your dragons.
IE lvl 25s in training area get like 50t, whereas in the last area they get 1kt
or something. *shrugs* unu
0ia2.png
I'd definitely like to see lootless battles removed. It's incredibly irritating after a while, and it's obviously going to put people off. You press a button, you get a cookie. You press it again, you get another cookie. You press it once again, but no cookie. You stop pressing the button and find something else to do. People need a reward to keep motivation up and encourage them to keep going.
I'd definitely like to see lootless battles removed. It's incredibly irritating after a while, and it's obviously going to put people off. You press a button, you get a cookie. You press it again, you get another cookie. You press it once again, but no cookie. You stop pressing the button and find something else to do. People need a reward to keep motivation up and encourage them to keep going.
@Crucify Lol, for some reason that reminds me of what a scientist did a long time ago with children and cookies. (saw it on the science channel some time ago)

That's another reason for my suggestion, I feel it would help keep people interested.
@Crucify Lol, for some reason that reminds me of what a scientist did a long time ago with children and cookies. (saw it on the science channel some time ago)

That's another reason for my suggestion, I feel it would help keep people interested.
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
maybe the system could be revamped to if you are gaining exp in the area you will get some kinda loot every battle. (*note that : i was a little worried when my dragons hit the lvl 25 cap they would not gain any exp anymore but in harpy roost that's not the case thankfully) so that means in that hardest area that can take a dozen or so turns to complete you would qualify for at least a harpy mask at the end. (even if that seams like a pitiful reward)

if your team is no longer gaining exp in the area then it uses the current 50% system.

and maybe if you are taking your dragons into an area ABOVE their level and can win you earn slightly more loot.
maybe the system could be revamped to if you are gaining exp in the area you will get some kinda loot every battle. (*note that : i was a little worried when my dragons hit the lvl 25 cap they would not gain any exp anymore but in harpy roost that's not the case thankfully) so that means in that hardest area that can take a dozen or so turns to complete you would qualify for at least a harpy mask at the end. (even if that seams like a pitiful reward)

if your team is no longer gaining exp in the area then it uses the current 50% system.

and maybe if you are taking your dragons into an area ABOVE their level and can win you earn slightly more loot.
Nn4nss2.gif - wish i could remember who did this tauros.gif
I support the removal of lootless battles. Am I the only one who grinds for hours then goes to my hoard only to see my dragons are hungry and end up having to convert most of my meager winnings?

I'd be happy with just more 15t food drops...
I support the removal of lootless battles. Am I the only one who grinds for hours then goes to my hoard only to see my dragons are hungry and end up having to convert most of my meager winnings?

I'd be happy with just more 15t food drops...
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
I fully support removing lootless battles.

I never understood why we need them to be honest - very very often the loot is only one item anyway, so I don't really see why no loot at all is really necessary. =)
I fully support removing lootless battles.

I never understood why we need them to be honest - very very often the loot is only one item anyway, so I don't really see why no loot at all is really necessary. =)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
I support this. It is beyond frustrating to just barely win a battle and then get nothing for it. The coli is my only real form of income and it doesn't even work all the time.
I support this. It is beyond frustrating to just barely win a battle and then get nothing for it. The coli is my only real form of income and it doesn't even work all the time.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38