Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | No more lootless battles [Two years]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
I absolutely support! I love the coli but sometimes it gets very frustrating that I spend so much time (and even money, for new attacks and such) to end up with nothing! Not even a silly bird skull or tuft of feathers! /:
I absolutely support! I love the coli but sometimes it gets very frustrating that I spend so much time (and even money, for new attacks and such) to end up with nothing! Not even a silly bird skull or tuft of feathers! /:
szbt.png
SUPPORT! Most of the money I earn comes from coli grinding and it's rough when you get 6-10 lootless battles in a row. :( I understand hotstreaks and all but since most of the junk sells for so low anyway, increasing the frequency of getting said items would be nice.
SUPPORT! Most of the money I earn comes from coli grinding and it's rough when you get 6-10 lootless battles in a row. :( I understand hotstreaks and all but since most of the junk sells for so low anyway, increasing the frequency of getting said items would be nice.
A rebalancing of level/output and general revision of droprates is is in order. I can kind of understand getting nothing 50% of times in training grounds, but if boreal wood has the exact same, and half of the times I do get something, it is a fir branch? Higher levels should yield more treasure and apparel/trinkets and food, and more expensive familiars, although I think familiars should have the same droprate everywhere (we don't want a luna mith to be harder to get than a harpy, either).
A rebalancing of level/output and general revision of droprates is is in order. I can kind of understand getting nothing 50% of times in training grounds, but if boreal wood has the exact same, and half of the times I do get something, it is a fir branch? Higher levels should yield more treasure and apparel/trinkets and food, and more expensive familiars, although I think familiars should have the same droprate everywhere (we don't want a luna mith to be harder to get than a harpy, either).
no support. Get to higher levels and you'll see that most battles do have some sort of loot. Besides, we need to keep the inflation in check just a little. When a grinder can win 10 battles a minute or more, 10 prizes in a minute is too much!
no support. Get to higher levels and you'll see that most battles do have some sort of loot. Besides, we need to keep the inflation in check just a little. When a grinder can win 10 battles a minute or more, 10 prizes in a minute is too much!
2q1bbjm.png302ngoh.png2ika7f9.png2zg87ib.png
[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xH05OMNv_Lg/T0ZSfNSTMKI/AAAAAAAAGg8/buaKtgF9avQ/s320/french+seal+of+approval.jpg[/img] I support 100% ~! I hate fighting for 15 minutes straight and earning nothing after my hard core battle with powerful critters except a little experience.
french+seal+of+approval.jpg

I support 100% ~!

I hate fighting for 15 minutes straight and earning nothing after my hard core battle with powerful critters except a little experience.
*Old lady voice* Back in my days, Ridgebacks and Peralcatchers used to be expensive.
Support. even if it's just one herdbeast hoof, something is better than nothing.
Support. even if it's just one herdbeast hoof, something is better than nothing.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Support! The economy is a concern, we all know that.
All we want is at least some junk in the end, for our troubles :c
Support! The economy is a concern, we all know that.
All we want is at least some junk in the end, for our troubles :c
m2yLT5E.png
Supporting!

It would also be amazing if the higher leveled areas actually gave you something more to balance the difficulty. I can get far more drops in the lower areas that have about the same value as the higher levels which is utterly backwards.
Supporting!

It would also be amazing if the higher leveled areas actually gave you something more to balance the difficulty. I can get far more drops in the lower areas that have about the same value as the higher levels which is utterly backwards.
@Calib Then explain my 5 lootless battles in harpies roost the other day, please.
@Calib Then explain my 5 lootless battles in harpies roost the other day, please.
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
Support!
Support!
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38