Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Option to turn off effects in Coliseum
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42
Full support. This might enable @Baeng to actually play the Coli.
Full support. This might enable @Baeng to actually play the Coli.
Full support.

Like @Draconicrose said, I can't even play the Coli. I really feel like I'm missing out on a good chunk of what Flightrising is.
Full support.

Like @Draconicrose said, I can't even play the Coli. I really feel like I'm missing out on a good chunk of what Flightrising is.
As someone with a less than stellar computer, I really need this to be a thing.

Support.
As someone with a less than stellar computer, I really need this to be a thing.

Support.
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
Yes, please. My full support on this. I use a notebook laptop, and it can't handle too much. Typically, it starts fast when I first enter the coliseum and after a round the bolt animations start taking a few seconds to travel across the screen and hit my character. Just watching the enemies meditate is another few seconds. I've played when it works fast and it's so much nicer that way. Sadly, most of the time I play it's like walking through quicksand. I think being able to hide animations would help a lot of people enjoy the coliseum more.
Yes, please. My full support on this. I use a notebook laptop, and it can't handle too much. Typically, it starts fast when I first enter the coliseum and after a round the bolt animations start taking a few seconds to travel across the screen and hit my character. Just watching the enemies meditate is another few seconds. I've played when it works fast and it's so much nicer that way. Sadly, most of the time I play it's like walking through quicksand. I think being able to hide animations would help a lot of people enjoy the coliseum more.
Major support.

What with the lag in the coli and unknowing whether or not the coli will up and freeze altogether, I think having a non-animated coliseum experience (even textual similar to Lioden) would greatly improve some users' experiences. Grinding in the coli could possibly go by much faster, too, as you're not waiting for the animation to occur but rather the calculated feedback.
Major support.

What with the lag in the coli and unknowing whether or not the coli will up and freeze altogether, I think having a non-animated coliseum experience (even textual similar to Lioden) would greatly improve some users' experiences. Grinding in the coli could possibly go by much faster, too, as you're not waiting for the animation to occur but rather the calculated feedback.
Support!

Not only would it help the poor performance that older or less powerful computing devices experience, and glitchs that seem to be related to said poor performance, but there's a glitch related to magic use that I'd hope would be fixed by turning off the animations (though it's possible that animation itself isn't causing the sudden lag that happens, or something else I'm not knowledgeable enough to decipher.)
Support!

Not only would it help the poor performance that older or less powerful computing devices experience, and glitchs that seem to be related to said poor performance, but there's a glitch related to magic use that I'd hope would be fixed by turning off the animations (though it's possible that animation itself isn't causing the sudden lag that happens, or something else I'm not knowledgeable enough to decipher.)
vagrant1_by_qui__vive-dafd5qu.png
Joint Art shop (closed) / Dragon Sales / Item sales and Offsite trading
Someone else probably said it, but it would work better on cellphones too if we could disable the animations ^^
Someone else probably said it, but it would work better on cellphones too if we could disable the animations ^^
m2yLT5E.png
Major support.
Major support.
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
So much support for this.
So much support for this.
natureshieldl.pngbNS8NB5.pngoQ0muoq.pnghuCYmYA.pngwE7J1TW.png
Yes!