Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Flight Rising Mobile App
1 2 3 4 5
I would love to be able to play runestones or the coliseum on my ipod. That aside I have absolutely no knowledge on what goes into making an app.
I would love to be able to play runestones or the coliseum on my ipod. That aside I have absolutely no knowledge on what goes into making an app.
2wqhfgp.png
Support!
Especially the games feeding and familiar bonding. Particularly the things you do daily for when you have a busy day or are on the road a lot.
Support!
Especially the games feeding and familiar bonding. Particularly the things you do daily for when you have a busy day or are on the road a lot.
...This has been dead for a little under two years. What necromancy hast the forum change wrought?
...This has been dead for a little under two years. What necromancy hast the forum change wrought?
Fayd's Exaltation Overhaul
The ******* Links are correct. There's a bug preventing direct Forum URLs.
Good idea i support it
Good idea i support it
No support because making an app is super expensive, and the people behind FR are still configuring this website. Maybe one day in the far future, but definitely not in the foreseeable future.
No support because making an app is super expensive, and the people behind FR are still configuring this website. Maybe one day in the far future, but definitely not in the foreseeable future.
1xcX4j2.gif
May we please some day have a Flight Rising app, that would be amazing.
May we please some day have a Flight Rising app, that would be amazing.
Heyyyyy guys,, so the website itself isn't really done yet, so i would definitely want that to be prioritized before there's an app.

Don't get me wrong though, an app would be incredible, I just think other things should come first.
Heyyyyy guys,, so the website itself isn't really done yet, so i would definitely want that to be prioritized before there's an app.

Don't get me wrong though, an app would be incredible, I just think other things should come first.
An app wouldn't have to be a money sink, just like a website doesn't have to be. You can still have ads in apps.

But another option would be to incorporate implementations into the website design that allow it to have a mobile-friendly version. Many websites do this, and if the staff wanted to take this route, they could incorporate the idea into the optimizations they are already doing. It would be a small amount of extra work that would translate to all mobile devices without significant expenses.

This would also allow them to concentrate on the optimizations in the first place, and if they build the optimizations with both mobile and regular website designs in mind, it could translate into a much cleaner design overall, as they would have to plan both versions in advance.

While I would love to see a more mobile-friendly version, I think it will have to wait for a greater user-base that has the opportunity to beta test while keeping costs low for the staff. A mobile-friendly version will become more of an incentive as more users join.
An app wouldn't have to be a money sink, just like a website doesn't have to be. You can still have ads in apps.

But another option would be to incorporate implementations into the website design that allow it to have a mobile-friendly version. Many websites do this, and if the staff wanted to take this route, they could incorporate the idea into the optimizations they are already doing. It would be a small amount of extra work that would translate to all mobile devices without significant expenses.

This would also allow them to concentrate on the optimizations in the first place, and if they build the optimizations with both mobile and regular website designs in mind, it could translate into a much cleaner design overall, as they would have to plan both versions in advance.

While I would love to see a more mobile-friendly version, I think it will have to wait for a greater user-base that has the opportunity to beta test while keeping costs low for the staff. A mobile-friendly version will become more of an incentive as more users join.
I think making the site more mobile friendly would be awesome, even if they don't make an app... I am only on mobile, so I can't make any money besides one game.
I think making the site more mobile friendly would be awesome, even if they don't make an app... I am only on mobile, so I can't make any money besides one game.
Mobile friendly would probably be better than a whole new app. Like stated earlier on here, making an app and getting it licensed would take a lot of time and money. But, if it's more mobile friendly it wouldn't be so much trouble.
Mobile friendly would probably be better than a whole new app. Like stated earlier on here, making an app and getting it licensed would take a lot of time and money. But, if it's more mobile friendly it wouldn't be so much trouble.
gLoQnsA.gif
1 2 3 4 5