Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | HibDen Cooldown Item
1 2
Pretty much just what the title says. It is a major pain in the brain to buy a dragon that was just in a HibDen, then be forced to wait 900 years (hyperbole) to put them back into your HibDen for Lore purposes.

If we can use items to force eggs to hatch and breeding cooldowns to lower, then why not lower HibDen cooldowns? I'm sure it is completely fine and healthy to rapidly force dragons in and out of being frozen solid.
Pretty much just what the title says. It is a major pain in the brain to buy a dragon that was just in a HibDen, then be forced to wait 900 years (hyperbole) to put them back into your HibDen for Lore purposes.

If we can use items to force eggs to hatch and breeding cooldowns to lower, then why not lower HibDen cooldowns? I'm sure it is completely fine and healthy to rapidly force dragons in and out of being frozen solid.
CPbqbzR.png
support-- of course it should be a gem/expensive treasure item, but i can't really see people exploiting this somehow

like an item that shortens it by 15 days or so
support-- of course it should be a gem/expensive treasure item, but i can't really see people exploiting this somehow

like an item that shortens it by 15 days or so

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
Microwave boon!

Support
Microwave boon!

Support
STICK THOSE DREEGUNS IN THE NUKE! Support also because I'm bad at planning my Hib moves!
STICK THOSE DREEGUNS IN THE NUKE! Support also because I'm bad at planning my Hib moves!
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
HibDen cooldown should be tied to the account that put it in the HibDen and the fact that it isn't completely ruins the feature.

Thanks for coming to my TEDTalk
HibDen cooldown should be tied to the account that put it in the HibDen and the fact that it isn't completely ruins the feature.

Support, I really don't see why not. Its annoying to have dragons I want to move over but can't.
Support, I really don't see why not. Its annoying to have dragons I want to move over but can't.
mt8lr6s.png
[quote name="Ogerpon" date="2024-03-13 08:32:29" ] HibDen cooldown should be tied to the account that put it in the HibDen and the fact that it isn't completely ruins the feature. Thanks for coming to my TEDTalk [/quote] this is the one right here. support for both this and the OP's ideas, just kills me when I buy a dragon that's gonna be a fandragon that can't go into the hibden with the rest OR a dragon that's gonna be in my main lair that has that horrendous hibden cooldown icon plaguing it for an entire month
Ogerpon wrote on 2024-03-13 08:32:29:

this is the one right here. support for both this and the OP's ideas, just kills me when I buy a dragon that's gonna be a fandragon that can't go into the hibden with the rest OR a dragon that's gonna be in my main lair that has that horrendous hibden cooldown icon plaguing it for an entire month
[quote name="Ogerpon" date="2024-03-13 08:32:29" ] HibDen cooldown should be tied to the account that put it in the HibDen and the fact that it isn't completely ruins the feature. Thanks for coming to my TEDTalk [/quote] I've seen this idea floated around a few times, and honestly? I agree on the cooldown being account bound. If this is at all doable on staffs end, I think this is how it should work - where someone else had their dragon shouldn't be my business once I buy it. Then if I want to work around the consequences of my own cooldown, make me shell out 400g or so to whack off half of it. Add it back next time, same as a breeding cooldown, consequences and so on, but don't punish someone else if I then decide to sell that dragon instead. I think this system works out best.

I've seen this idea floated around a few times, and honestly? I agree on the cooldown being account bound. If this is at all doable on staffs end, I think this is how it should work - where someone else had their dragon shouldn't be my business once I buy it.
Then if I want to work around the consequences of my own cooldown, make me shell out 400g or so to whack off half of it. Add it back next time, same as a breeding cooldown, consequences and so on, but don't punish someone else if I then decide to sell that dragon instead. I think this system works out best.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Support! It's frustrating to buy dragons you need to hibden, but someone else hibdenned them first. I had nothing to do with that choice but still need to work around it
Support! It's frustrating to buy dragons you need to hibden, but someone else hibdenned them first. I had nothing to do with that choice but still need to work around it
[quote name="Ogerpon" date="2024-03-13 08:32:29" ] HibDen cooldown should be tied to the account that put it in the HibDen and the fact that it isn't completely ruins the feature. Thanks for coming to my TEDTalk [/quote] just make sure to make it so that you someone passes a dragon with a friend and back the hibden cooldown sticks

just make sure to make it so that you someone passes a dragon with a friend and back the hibden cooldown sticks

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
1 2