Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | blossom Please Please Please Please Plea
1 2 3
[quote name="Almedha" date="2023-12-22 16:23:27" ] Blossoms for everyone. Increase the mums. [/quote] I could go with the football mums for veils and the pompom mums for auras..
Almedha wrote on 2023-12-22 16:23:27:
Blossoms for everyone. Increase the mums.
I could go with the football mums for veils and the pompom mums for auras..
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Big support both for blossom on other ancients (auras and veils in particular), and for taking steps to lower the pressure on pink mums. If they release the gene for other genes without touching the drop rate or using alternate items, it'll be an unhinged bloodbath of price gouging.

(I mean, it'll be a bloodbath either way--prices will just return to something sane a lot faster if the supply is better than "you might see 1 flower each week if you devote all your gathering turns to picking plants".)
Big support both for blossom on other ancients (auras and veils in particular), and for taking steps to lower the pressure on pink mums. If they release the gene for other genes without touching the drop rate or using alternate items, it'll be an unhinged bloodbath of price gouging.

(I mean, it'll be a bloodbath either way--prices will just return to something sane a lot faster if the supply is better than "you might see 1 flower each week if you devote all your gathering turns to picking plants".)
he is going to eat your cursorthat sure is a dragonto the endless gardenwould a loving god have created spiral anatomy?wherein I try to draw my lairbuy these dragons before they eat all my foodthere's nothing in this book. you've been had.accent shop
Support, I was hoping that Auraboas would have Blossom upon release but it seems not
Support, I was hoping that Auraboas would have Blossom upon release but it seems not
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
i would also like flowers on everything. im gonna add onto this suggestion more though, MORE PLANT TERTS in general. i want tiny little flowers between the scales, hell even a flower shaped pupil would be super cool imo. totally biased because i used to be in nature flight but oh well
i would also like flowers on everything. im gonna add onto this suggestion more though, MORE PLANT TERTS in general. i want tiny little flowers between the scales, hell even a flower shaped pupil would be super cool imo. totally biased because i used to be in nature flight but oh well
1cLgG.gif 4BYFq.gif g4FMP.gif OFWu2.gif Cl7MT.gif QTsbM.gif REuFg.gif 5cz1C.gif OgVWv.gif
[quote name="ThistleProse" date="2023-12-22 22:50:17" ] such a hard please for both increasing the Pretty Pink Mum's drop rate, and sharing the gene with other breeds @.@ I want flowers on *everything* EVERYTHING. [/quote] alternatively if this gene comes to other ancients I wanna see the amount of mums required to just be lowered. like heck getting ONE copy for ONE kind of ancient is hard enough, could you imagine wanting to have a lair with MULTIPLE different blossomed ancients of all different breeds?
ThistleProse wrote on 2023-12-22 22:50:17:
such a hard please for both increasing the Pretty Pink Mum's drop rate, and sharing the gene with other breeds @.@

I want flowers on *everything*

EVERYTHING.

alternatively if this gene comes to other ancients I wanna see the amount of mums required to just be lowered. like heck getting ONE copy for ONE kind of ancient is hard enough, could you imagine wanting to have a lair with MULTIPLE different blossomed ancients of all different breeds?
Support! I love Blossom, and I'd even love to see it on modern breeds too - I don't think the spillover on the outlines is that much more than Gembond or Spines? So it could probably work!
Support! I love Blossom, and I'd even love to see it on modern breeds too - I don't think the spillover on the outlines is that much more than Gembond or Spines? So it could probably work!
he/they
Still looking for a copy of Accent: Grand Romance! :')
B L O S S O M
B L O S S O M
zbfZPyc.png

Coliseum drop rates are ridiculous and ingame economy is not worth forcing people to mindlessly grind
honestly, i think blossom even can be modern gene, because it's not breacking lines bor then spines or firefly, so yeah, blossom for everyone
honestly, i think blossom even can be modern gene, because it's not breacking lines bor then spines or firefly, so yeah, blossom for everyone
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
SYYY2E5.png
DxCICZ1.png
WANTED:
accent lava born
9170.png
PLEASE. I love Blossom so much and I was really hoping we'd get it on our Ancient--and we did not. But it's not too late! I really want it to be put on more breeds!
PLEASE. I love Blossom so much and I was really hoping we'd get it on our Ancient--and we did not. But it's not too late! I really want it to be put on more breeds!
Support! I love blossom and it would be a bonus if we got different varieties for different ancients!
Support! I love blossom and it would be a bonus if we got different varieties for different ancients!
Keraunia Hatchery
1 2 3