Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Claim All for Achievements
1 2 3 4 5 6
I agree. I feel this instant claim feature would be great for the digsite as well. Or a quick 'put all my gathering points into this for gathering food/scavanging ect'.

Only because I feel at least some of the site's slowdowns is because of everyone having to individually collect tehir rewards.
I agree. I feel this instant claim feature would be great for the digsite as well. Or a quick 'put all my gathering points into this for gathering food/scavanging ect'.

Only because I feel at least some of the site's slowdowns is because of everyone having to individually collect tehir rewards.
Support. I've not claimed any of mine yet because the thought of having to click on ALL of these is a giant nope xD Add in the lag and it's hella nope. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/674764c6f0f454983d947ebed56f186b.png[/img]
Support.

I've not claimed any of mine yet because the thought of having to click on ALL of these is a giant nope xD Add in the lag and it's hella nope.

674764c6f0f454983d947ebed56f186b.png
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
do we seriously have to keep asking for things like this? the staff is well aware of its disabled userbase at this point, and while I can [i]somewhat[/i] understand the lack of a "bond all" button for familiars (even though I vehemently disagree with it), I don't understand why we HAVE to click multiple times to claim EVERY SINGLE ONE of our achievements. I understand I can do it slowly, over time (and I will), but this is killer on someone like me, who has [i]a chronic condition[/i] made worse by repetitive motions. but this? this is going to take forever. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1039017182459334836/1116385718307139594/image.png[/img] please make it so we can play the game like the rest of the userbase, staff... please, we just want a little help. I've put money into this site because I love it, please stop punishing me for playing the way you intend!
do we seriously have to keep asking for things like this?
the staff is well aware of its disabled userbase at this point, and while I can somewhat understand the lack of a "bond all" button for familiars (even though I vehemently disagree with it), I don't understand why we HAVE to click multiple times to claim EVERY SINGLE ONE of our achievements.

I understand I can do it slowly, over time (and I will), but this is killer on someone like me, who has a chronic condition made worse by repetitive motions.
but this? this is going to take forever.
image.png

please make it so we can play the game like the rest of the userbase, staff... please, we just want a little help. I've put money into this site because I love it, please stop punishing me for playing the way you intend!
ee9333790c154dc7b5444be8bdd03e43c8ba0a99.png
Hi I'm SilverStarsheep.
* Carrd *
* Wishlist *
14f64c4d4a5f4348b07becb32e6c3c54eee40b8f.png
[quote name="Spinosaur" date="2023-06-08 07:47:44" ] Edit: Minor tip, but if you click on the x button instead of okay on the popup, the page won't reload but the achievement is still claimed. Much faster than having to reload with each claim, but you'll have to keep track of which achievements you've claimed. [/quote] SUPER helpful, thank you very much!!!
Spinosaur wrote on 2023-06-08 07:47:44:
Edit: Minor tip, but if you click on the x button instead of okay on the popup, the page won't reload but the achievement is still claimed. Much faster than having to reload with each claim, but you'll have to keep track of which achievements you've claimed.

SUPER helpful, thank you very much!!!
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
i wonder if they didnt apply a claim all button because of the possible server strain (I think if people used claim all the site would be even more unusable right now), but even still I hope that once the jype dies down they add it
i wonder if they didnt apply a claim all button because of the possible server strain (I think if people used claim all the site would be even more unusable right now), but even still I hope that once the jype dies down they add it
21059.png Lemmy or Baku, but feel free to make up new nicknames for me.

Any pronouns | Japanese
Ping me when replying, I love to chat with people.
-- kMi3VrI.png
[quote name="Spinosaur" date="2023-06-08 07:47:44" ] Edit: Minor tip, but if you click on the x button instead of okay on the popup, the page won't reload but the achievement is still claimed. Much faster than having to reload with each claim, but you'll have to keep track of which achievements you've claimed. [/quote] Literally game changing this is a fantastic tip, but yeah, a "claim all" button is really a necessity :/
Spinosaur wrote on 2023-06-08 07:47:44:
Edit: Minor tip, but if you click on the x button instead of okay on the popup, the page won't reload but the achievement is still claimed. Much faster than having to reload with each claim, but you'll have to keep track of which achievements you've claimed.

Literally game changing this is a fantastic tip, but yeah, a "claim all" button is really a necessity :/
51818638.png _
All in support, absolutely. So many achievements...
All in support, absolutely. So many achievements...
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
please for the love of god i just had to do almost 300 of them and nearly gave up half way thru
please for the love of god i just had to do almost 300 of them and nearly gave up half way thru
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
No support, the server strain this would cause would be unbearable.
ZQGfAQY.png
[quote]No support, the server strain this would cause would be unbearable. [/quote] thats an invalid reason when mass collection like this isn't going to be an every single day occurrence yes it'd be straining over the next few days and maybe the next week or so with the trickle of people coming in post the weekend, but to implement it after the hype dies down so there's not over 5k-6k people online at one time (which is not the norm) would obviously be the strategy
Quote:

thats an invalid reason when mass collection like this isn't going to be an every single day occurrence

yes it'd be straining over the next few days and maybe the next week or so with the trickle of people coming in post the weekend, but to implement it after the hype dies down so there's not over 5k-6k people online at one time (which is not the norm) would obviously be the strategy
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
1 2 3 4 5 6