Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Profile: "Hoard" section
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Support
Support

hatchery
about
__ 65e29bae9546aec5dcd31ae358b818506e33332c.png

free coli teams 4 newbies!
old dragons 4 sale
level 25 sales
I would absolutely love this. Very cute.
I would absolutely love this. Very cute.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
absolutely support! this balances out the page wonderfully and like you said would be a great way to showcase the amazing art done for all the item icons
absolutely support! this balances out the page wonderfully and like you said would be a great way to showcase the amazing art done for all the item icons
No need to ping, I'm subbed to all my own threads!
Support :)
Support :)
F60-DFEB2-D40-F-4-B07-A4-FE-51-FDC0-B173-EB.png
Support, the mock-ups look beautiful! And it looks like the hoard would perfectly fill up the space on the left in the dragon profile.
Support, the mock-ups look beautiful! And it looks like the hoard would perfectly fill up the space on the left in the dragon profile.
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
Support! This is adorable.
I also think it would play well with game lore, since it’d give us something to do with “useless” items that we just like: staff spends a lot of time making fun descriptions and art for things to fill out the world, let us do something with them! I wanna show off my favs!

Also it’d be a fun simple/cheap way to add some personality to the dergs, esp ancients that can’t do it with clothing. I don’t have energy to write something or mess with embed codes for all my dragons, but giving them possessions? deciding this one has a favourite stuffed toy and this one collects books and this one keeps pet bugs? yes PLEASE.
Support! This is adorable.
I also think it would play well with game lore, since it’d give us something to do with “useless” items that we just like: staff spends a lot of time making fun descriptions and art for things to fill out the world, let us do something with them! I wanna show off my favs!

Also it’d be a fun simple/cheap way to add some personality to the dergs, esp ancients that can’t do it with clothing. I don’t have energy to write something or mess with embed codes for all my dragons, but giving them possessions? deciding this one has a favourite stuffed toy and this one collects books and this one keeps pet bugs? yes PLEASE.
...who, me?
I would love this, especially since I've been hoping for a way to "decorate" my lair with items from my hoard from ages. It would be especially cool if they pulled from your hoard (thus requiring you to actually have the objects your dragons would claim for their personal hoard), and then exalting your dragon would sell those items, thus increasing/creating that treasure you get in return. As of right now, it's just stated to be part of their hoard, so it would be cool if you could see that hoard that they've gathered over their life.

It would also be a nice way to further increase customization for Ancients, since they only get their customization from familiars and skins, since they can't get dressed at all.
I would love this, especially since I've been hoping for a way to "decorate" my lair with items from my hoard from ages. It would be especially cool if they pulled from your hoard (thus requiring you to actually have the objects your dragons would claim for their personal hoard), and then exalting your dragon would sell those items, thus increasing/creating that treasure you get in return. As of right now, it's just stated to be part of their hoard, so it would be cool if you could see that hoard that they've gathered over their life.

It would also be a nice way to further increase customization for Ancients, since they only get their customization from familiars and skins, since they can't get dressed at all.
jt3PpxV.png

57IQneR.png
VA1XCHD.png
tumblr_inline_muyatr50kb1r2ctmi.png

7047518a37213b98173b65a97a99bc48af10aa58.png
wow i love this!
wow i love this!
Support!! Evens out the familiar space while also looking cool. The mockup is nice :)
Support!! Evens out the familiar space while also looking cool. The mockup is nice :)
vista_coatl2.png wh3Tiip.png
160P7Fb.png
tqGkHih.png
8O67LBq.png
SYiQlxK.png
zLLQDMW.png ll0CfnD.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
q9EEy5M.png
UU9vIu2.png
Gaq8bW1.png
vista_coatl2.png
Glad to see the support everyone! This is a feature I've been wanting since 2014, lol.
Glad to see the support everyone! This is a feature I've been wanting since 2014, lol.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9