Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dual Pricing for Auction House.
1 2 3 4
Maybe it is just me, but I would love to list things with both a treasure and gem price so that people could purchase with whichever one they prefer.
Maybe it is just me, but I would love to list things with both a treasure and gem price so that people could purchase with whichever one they prefer.
tumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o2_r1_250.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngtumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o5_r1_100.png
Support!

I would always use this when listing stuff for sale and I know this would destroy my dragon wallet because I could always buy stuff without conversion hassle :'D!
Support!

I would always use this when listing stuff for sale and I know this would destroy my dragon wallet because I could always buy stuff without conversion hassle :'D!
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
I'd love this! Support
I'd love this! Support
rv0xzcJ.gif wA5lAlD.pngxNTxlcy.jpg
Support! I list my dragons for gems because if people are just buying of the AH and not looking at my hatchery I get gems which is easier, but a lot of people message me asking to buy for treasure instead [which I do take] so this would be a super nice option.
Support! I list my dragons for gems because if people are just buying of the AH and not looking at my hatchery I get gems which is easier, but a lot of people message me asking to buy for treasure instead [which I do take] so this would be a super nice option.
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
Very much support. I would also love if, instead of the Flight AHs, we had an "inflight price" we could set... it would require some changes to the buying interface, but I imagine that wouldn't be the end of the world.

My one thought is, how would this play with filtering by treasure/gems? You'd almost have to make people search for the max amount they'd be willing to spend in either currency... or would filtering by one or the other sort of pricing hide the option to buy in the other currency? This could get clunky.

...maybe the prices could be shown in two columns, gem purchase button on the left, treasure purchase button on the right?

btw it's "dual", not "duel". The one with the a is two, the one with the e is fighting
Very much support. I would also love if, instead of the Flight AHs, we had an "inflight price" we could set... it would require some changes to the buying interface, but I imagine that wouldn't be the end of the world.

My one thought is, how would this play with filtering by treasure/gems? You'd almost have to make people search for the max amount they'd be willing to spend in either currency... or would filtering by one or the other sort of pricing hide the option to buy in the other currency? This could get clunky.

...maybe the prices could be shown in two columns, gem purchase button on the left, treasure purchase button on the right?

btw it's "dual", not "duel". The one with the a is two, the one with the e is fighting
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

This would be fantastic.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Support, but if you can edit the title; duel is combat, dual is the one you mean
Support, but if you can edit the title; duel is combat, dual is the one you mean
.......LRWJpvK.png
7785.png
x8YqlBy.gif
ciurGcg.png
........lightning_rune.png
T4Peb9C.png
DxCICZ1.png
68469670.png
Qq8TftW.png
[quote name="Renaiwom" date="2023-03-25 14:46:52" ] Very much support. I would also love if, instead of the Flight AHs, we had an "inflight price" we could set... it would require some changes to the buying interface, but I imagine that wouldn't be the end of the world. My one thought is, how would this play with filtering by treasure/gems? You'd almost have to make people search for the max amount they'd be willing to spend in either currency... or would filtering by one or the other sort of pricing hide the option to buy in the other currency? This could get clunky. ...maybe the prices could be shown in two columns, gem purchase button on the left, treasure purchase button on the right? btw it's "dual", not "duel". The one with the a is two, the one with the e is fighting [/quote] I do not see a problem with showing result in both currency. You simply could buy it once. If you try buy it second time you simply get popup that item no longer available, same way it could happens now if someone buy item before you.
Renaiwom wrote on 2023-03-25 14:46:52:

I do not see a problem with showing result in both currency.
You simply could buy it once. If you try buy it second time you simply get popup that item no longer available, same way it could happens now if someone buy item before you.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
[quote name="Whitefire" date="2023-03-25 18:49:00" ] Support, but if you can edit the title; duel is combat, dual is the one you mean [/quote] Haha, thanks. I made this pretty late my time and did not even notice I used the wrong word.
Whitefire wrote on 2023-03-25 18:49:00:

Haha, thanks. I made this pretty late my time and did not even notice I used the wrong word.
tumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o2_r1_250.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngtumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o5_r1_100.png
Support. It would be much simpler for me as I don't mind both currencies.

As for filtering, it may receive some coding changes, but it could gray out the currency that isn't selected or something to void it out. Otherwise, I'm not too sure visually.
Support. It would be much simpler for me as I don't mind both currencies.

As for filtering, it may receive some coding changes, but it could gray out the currency that isn't selected or something to void it out. Otherwise, I'm not too sure visually.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
1 2 3 4