Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | locked profile thing?
1 2 3
hi, i noticed after the profile refactor they removed the "this profile is locked" in the comment box in people's bios. i think it would be neat to add back, but that could just be me :)
hi, i noticed after the profile refactor they removed the "this profile is locked" in the comment box in people's bios. i think it would be neat to add back, but that could just be me :)
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
Strong support. Right now, you can only identify a locked account by not being able to find it in User Search (which will be difficult for certain names) OR trying and failing to comment on their profile - which doesn't even specify that they're banned, only saying you're "Unable to comment on the provided page."

While these are minor inconveniences, I'd much prefer being able to check at a glance again for something as important as an account being locked. I really don't know why they removed that from the comment box in the first place; I almost want to say it was an accident during the refactor, but it's lasted far too long.
Strong support. Right now, you can only identify a locked account by not being able to find it in User Search (which will be difficult for certain names) OR trying and failing to comment on their profile - which doesn't even specify that they're banned, only saying you're "Unable to comment on the provided page."

While these are minor inconveniences, I'd much prefer being able to check at a glance again for something as important as an account being locked. I really don't know why they removed that from the comment box in the first place; I almost want to say it was an accident during the refactor, but it's lasted far too long.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
I agree. Saves time seeing it upfront that they will never get back to you if you try to PM them or ping them.
I agree. Saves time seeing it upfront that they will never get back to you if you try to PM them or ping them.
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
[quote name="Vampirate" date="2022-12-05 15:08:58" ] I agree. Saves time seeing it upfront that they will never get back to you if you try to PM them or ping them. [/quote] Question: can you send PMs to locked accounts, or do you get warned that the account is locked/doesn't exist? Edit: The only way I can currently tell now (and it's useful to know sometimes?) is by checking to see if their dragons have a like counter. But idk, I think it was better before...
Vampirate wrote on 2022-12-05 15:08:58:

Question: can you send PMs to locked accounts, or do you get warned that the account is locked/doesn't exist?

Edit: The only way I can currently tell now (and it's useful to know sometimes?) is by checking to see if their dragons have a like counter. But idk, I think it was better before...
I don't understand why this was removed. People can't exactly harass an account thats banned.
I don't understand why this was removed. People can't exactly harass an account thats banned.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
support. just found this out and was so confused trying to comment on someone's page getting "Unable to comment on the provided page"
support. just found this out and was so confused trying to comment on someone's page getting "Unable to comment on the provided page"
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Big support. This should be put back since there's no harm in including it and it's just easy to immediately see "ah they are banned" instead of scratching ones head about the weird "Unable to comment on the provided page" message[emoji=coatl deadpan size=2]
Big support.

This should be put back since there's no harm in including it and it's just easy to immediately see "ah they are banned" instead of scratching ones head about the weird "Unable to comment on the provided page" message
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
Also add (or returne) text that player banned on AH (counting how offten site returne errors here and there it is very unintuitive that you can not buy something in reason player banned.

(Has no experience about pm or cr. What you get if trying reply on or finalize cr. But sure if those has no info about ban, they should get info)
Also add (or returne) text that player banned on AH (counting how offten site returne errors here and there it is very unintuitive that you can not buy something in reason player banned.

(Has no experience about pm or cr. What you get if trying reply on or finalize cr. But sure if those has no info about ban, they should get info)

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
what a dumb thing to remove?? and for what...

support bringing this back
what a dumb thing to remove?? and for what...

support bringing this back
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
I didn't even know it was gone, this was a terrible move. Knowing if an account is locked is so valuable in terms of knowing if it makes sense to try and engage with them.

Sometimes I go looking for dragons of certain colour combinations, and no longer being able to tell whether their account is unlocked/active is a big deal.

edit: to say that the likes thing doesn't help me at all because I have likes disabled so I don't have to look at the numbers on my own dragons. if disabling likes actually disabled them on your lair instead of hiding them EVERYWHERE this wouldn't be as big of an issue, but in that case the likes buttons not showing up would no longer be a definitive sign of the account being locked either. so either way it doesn't work.
I don't get why I have to turn on likes for me to be able to tell if an account I may wish to interact with is locked. that's just not a good way to handle that issue.
I didn't even know it was gone, this was a terrible move. Knowing if an account is locked is so valuable in terms of knowing if it makes sense to try and engage with them.

Sometimes I go looking for dragons of certain colour combinations, and no longer being able to tell whether their account is unlocked/active is a big deal.

edit: to say that the likes thing doesn't help me at all because I have likes disabled so I don't have to look at the numbers on my own dragons. if disabling likes actually disabled them on your lair instead of hiding them EVERYWHERE this wouldn't be as big of an issue, but in that case the likes buttons not showing up would no longer be a definitive sign of the account being locked either. so either way it doesn't work.
I don't get why I have to turn on likes for me to be able to tell if an account I may wish to interact with is locked. that's just not a good way to handle that issue.
tumblr_inline_pstgarDqq51tc3swm_75sq.png tumblr_inline_pstgas05kl1tc3swm_75sq.pngzuKl4tj.pngtumblr_inline_p409qnf9Wx1tc3swm_540.pngtumblr_inline_p40r5mKIGh1tc3swm_540.png tumblr_inline_p3ylp2Quz91tc3swm_540.pngsmolsnek.png y6Tz96p.png lM0v4sB.pnge303f6ae-68b9-11eb-b911-5de944b9d8e8.gif
1 2 3