Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Thoughts on Dark Mode for the FR site?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Yes please! That mockup is gorgeous.
Yes please! That mockup is gorgeous.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
That would be so helpful! The white is hard on my eyes and I have a harder time reading black letters on white backgrounds when reading on a screen.
That would be so helpful! The white is hard on my eyes and I have a harder time reading black letters on white backgrounds when reading on a screen.
mvO7hvU.png 5kRkxhJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
kCHWEjf.png
Just returned from Hiatus!
Let me know if you're missing something from me and please be patient while I adjust to the game again!
[quote name="ArithMedic" date="2022-11-01 21:29:49" ] That would be so helpful! The white is hard on my eyes and I have a harder time reading black letters on white backgrounds when reading on a screen. [/quote] I so agree - I too have a difficult time with all the white on screen!
ArithMedic wrote on 2022-11-01 21:29:49:

I so agree - I too have a difficult time with all the white on screen!
EMUiovg.gif . HiKvGEG.png . x9FIHDw.png . rQ1Q2wJ.png . Webp.net-gifmaker.gif
[quote name="wolvesofgold" date="2022-11-01 21:53:13" ] [quote name="ArithMedic" date="2022-11-01 21:29:49" ] That would be so helpful! The white is hard on my eyes and I have a harder time reading black letters on white backgrounds when reading on a screen. [/quote] I so agree - I too have a difficult time with all the white on screen! [/quote] Same here! This would be really nice to have.
wolvesofgold wrote on 2022-11-01 21:53:13:
ArithMedic wrote on 2022-11-01 21:29:49:

I so agree - I too have a difficult time with all the white on screen!

Same here! This would be really nice to have.
rix3ppo.png
k7mTvIf.png
tn0RSo5.png
tCsqc24.png
omKpPgG.png
27AZD8S.png
"This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off..."
hi! i'm invisible!
-
-
-
-
-
Massive support! I almost exclusively play at night and even at minimum brightness I'm being blinded, aha

I feel this has been brought up several times before, and I swear folks were saying that some assets have a white bg rather than transparent and that might be why it isn't already a thing? I could very well be wrong but that sounds very familiar
Massive support! I almost exclusively play at night and even at minimum brightness I'm being blinded, aha

I feel this has been brought up several times before, and I swear folks were saying that some assets have a white bg rather than transparent and that might be why it isn't already a thing? I could very well be wrong but that sounds very familiar
image20.jpg
[quote name="GlitchyOddy" date="2022-11-02 04:37:31" ] Massive support! I almost exclusively play at night and even at minimum brightness I'm being blinded, aha I feel this has been brought up several times before, and I swear folks were saying that some assets have a white bg rather than transparent and that might be why it isn't already a thing? I could very well be wrong but that sounds very familiar [/quote] I believe there is a script that can alter your UI, but I've heard that people have been banned for it before. I think that may be what you're referring to?
GlitchyOddy wrote on 2022-11-02 04:37:31:

I believe there is a script that can alter your UI, but I've heard that people have been banned for it before. I think that may be what you're referring to?
The white is blinding, and almost every modern website I use these past few years regularly has a dark mode. It seems a no-brainer for a website where people spend hours a day. It actually really surprised me after coming back from a 6 year hiatus right before Flameforgers that this hasn't been a consideration or completed in all this time.

My eyes are quite sensitive to light and having a huge screen filled with all white and looking at it hours a day does wear my eyes out. That mockup is gorgeous and would help so much.
The white is blinding, and almost every modern website I use these past few years regularly has a dark mode. It seems a no-brainer for a website where people spend hours a day. It actually really surprised me after coming back from a 6 year hiatus right before Flameforgers that this hasn't been a consideration or completed in all this time.

My eyes are quite sensitive to light and having a huge screen filled with all white and looking at it hours a day does wear my eyes out. That mockup is gorgeous and would help so much.
full on support; i get flashbanged when i open the site haha
Oo1lWlZ.png

Always looking for a sanddollar/coral/gold range tert G1.. hit me up if you have one! I collect them
[quote name="Zaldanier" date="2022-11-02 05:49:58" ] The white is blinding, and almost every modern website I use these past few years regularly has a dark mode. It seems a no-brainer for a website where people spend hours a day. It actually really surprised me after coming back from a 6 year hiatus right before Flameforgers that this hasn't been a consideration or completed in all this time. My eyes are quite sensitive to light and having a huge screen filled with all white and looking at it hours a day does wear my eyes out. That mockup is gorgeous and would help so much. [/quote] For sure, I believe they need to have it as an option especially for people with light sensitivities like you!
Zaldanier wrote on 2022-11-02 05:49:58:

For sure, I believe they need to have it as an option especially for people with light sensitivities like you!
[quote name="froginthebag" date="2022-11-02 05:58:26" ] full on support; i get flashbanged when i open the site haha [/quote] Haha, same!
froginthebag wrote on 2022-11-02 05:58:26:

Haha, same!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9