Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Thoughts on Dark Mode for the FR site?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
300% agree with this. I can't look at such bright colors for so long. I mean I love the lightmode site but when I need to be doing something like Coli for hours a darkmode would be very appreciated.

Plus it might make some of the harder to see colors of the site easier to read.
300% agree with this. I can't look at such bright colors for so long. I mean I love the lightmode site but when I need to be doing something like Coli for hours a darkmode would be very appreciated.

Plus it might make some of the harder to see colors of the site easier to read.
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.png
I would LOVE dark mode! but, for me, I would prefer instead of the social media esque dark mode colors, to have the FR colors inverted like this!(Thought, having multiple themes would be great on top of dark mode!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/fTPu1Ko.png[/img] (this is really sloppy, but you get the idea. I couldn't figure out inspect element so I lazily colored it by hand.)
I would LOVE dark mode! but, for me, I would prefer instead of the social media esque dark mode colors, to have the FR colors inverted like this!(Thought, having multiple themes would be great on top of dark mode!)
fTPu1Ko.png
(this is really sloppy, but you get the idea. I couldn't figure out inspect element so I lazily colored it by hand.)
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
1000% agree with this, I love how you did the health bar <3
1000% agree with this, I love how you did the health bar <3
DewEULI.png
@SovereignFives

That looks really cool! Themes would be neat.
@SovereignFives

That looks really cool! Themes would be neat.
mvO7hvU.png 5kRkxhJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
kCHWEjf.png
Just returned from Hiatus!
Let me know if you're missing something from me and please be patient while I adjust to the game again!
[quote name="SovereignFives" date="2022-11-02 17:38:04" ] I would LOVE dark mode! but, for me, I would prefer instead of the social media esque dark mode colors, to have the FR colors inverted like this!(Thought, having multiple themes would be great on top of dark mode!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/fTPu1Ko.png[/img] (this is really sloppy, but you get the idea. I couldn't figure out inspect element so I lazily colored it by hand.) [/quote] I love this idea!! Customizable themes for everyone ^w^
SovereignFives wrote on 2022-11-02 17:38:04:
I would LOVE dark mode! but, for me, I would prefer instead of the social media esque dark mode colors, to have the FR colors inverted like this!(Thought, having multiple themes would be great on top of dark mode!)
fTPu1Ko.png
(this is really sloppy, but you get the idea. I couldn't figure out inspect element so I lazily colored it by hand.)

I love this idea!! Customizable themes for everyone ^w^
EMUiovg.gif . HiKvGEG.png . x9FIHDw.png . rQ1Q2wJ.png . Webp.net-gifmaker.gif
love this, support 100%!! i also really like the health bar, that's such a cool color scheme
love this, support 100%!! i also really like the health bar, that's such a cool color scheme
CDZsGNI.pnggenderfluid_flag.pngM8iaT63.png
Love this, 100% support!
Love this, 100% support!
@wolvesofgold Please don't bump threads outside of the exempt sales forums. This includes "ghost bumping" - bumping a thread and then deleting your post. It's against site rules. Thank you!
@wolvesofgold Please don't bump threads outside of the exempt sales forums. This includes "ghost bumping" - bumping a thread and then deleting your post. It's against site rules. Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches Hadn't realized that was a rule. Will remember for next time. Thank you!
@JCStitches Hadn't realized that was a rule. Will remember for next time. Thank you!
EMUiovg.gif . HiKvGEG.png . x9FIHDw.png . rQ1Q2wJ.png . Webp.net-gifmaker.gif
I was literally just coming in here to make a thread asking for a dark mode. Yes please! I would love a dark mode for FR!
I was literally just coming in here to make a thread asking for a dark mode. Yes please! I would love a dark mode for FR!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9