Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Exalt Dragon on Coli Team
1 2 3 4
Support. It was fine as it was.
Support. It was fine as it was.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Only if it doesn't do what it did before and wipe the party. That was far more annoying than this is, at least for me.
Only if it doesn't do what it did before and wipe the party. That was far more annoying than this is, at least for me.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
strange thing that devs say no ever word about this change in announsment. (as thought they want hide it)
strange thing that devs say no ever word about this change in announsment. (as thought they want hide it)

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@Lunetaria

I'm an iPad player too due to traveling so much for work! I can't play coli on my work laptop and I can't travel with my personal laptop so iPad it is. I think making FR more accessible by mobile is a whole other suggestion on its own haha
@Lunetaria

I'm an iPad player too due to traveling so much for work! I can't play coli on my work laptop and I can't travel with my personal laptop so iPad it is. I think making FR more accessible by mobile is a whole other suggestion on its own haha
I kinda assumed it always worked like this ngl, mostly cuz I had the habit of removing dragons to send to pushes so when I exalted for myself I'd do the same lol whoops.

Anyways support
I kinda assumed it always worked like this ngl, mostly cuz I had the habit of removing dragons to send to pushes so when I exalted for myself I'd do the same lol whoops.

Anyways support
21059.png Lemmy or Baku, but feel free to make up new nicknames for me.

Any pronouns | Japanese
Ping me when replying, I love to chat with people.
-- kMi3VrI.png
@Aust Yeah, I'm on mine a lot more than usual lately since I can't be at the computer as much at the moment, and the difference in party selection load times between it and my computer is incredibly noticeable!

I used to exalt dragons while waiting for the party select screen to load up since it's slow on my iPad, but now that you can't do that if they're still in your party, I have no choice but to just wait for the party select screen to load, swap out the fodder, THEN exalt. I'd love to see the change reverted to how it was (I didn't mind the party resetting every time you exalted dragons that were still on a team!), but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
@Aust Yeah, I'm on mine a lot more than usual lately since I can't be at the computer as much at the moment, and the difference in party selection load times between it and my computer is incredibly noticeable!

I used to exalt dragons while waiting for the party select screen to load up since it's slow on my iPad, but now that you can't do that if they're still in your party, I have no choice but to just wait for the party select screen to load, swap out the fodder, THEN exalt. I'd love to see the change reverted to how it was (I didn't mind the party resetting every time you exalted dragons that were still on a team!), but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
H81sG6x.png book_badge_day_1_75px.pngworm_badge_75px.pngpotion_badge_day_6_75px.pngFire_badge_day_3_75px.pngbroken_jar_badge_75px.png
Sleepy tundra by Dlady!
I wonder if this change was made to better enable any work they're doing to revamp PvP, so this might be a necessary alteration. I'd imagine that perhaps, if PvP is asynchronous turn-based (as in the two opponent players don't have to be online at the same time and the battle is more like long-term chess) then I could see why they wouldn't want a coli team to be obliterated while that process is ongoing.

Of course this might not be the reason, I am just speculating ahaha.
I wonder if this change was made to better enable any work they're doing to revamp PvP, so this might be a necessary alteration. I'd imagine that perhaps, if PvP is asynchronous turn-based (as in the two opponent players don't have to be online at the same time and the battle is more like long-term chess) then I could see why they wouldn't want a coli team to be obliterated while that process is ongoing.

Of course this might not be the reason, I am just speculating ahaha.
eP65k0J.png
@dracowolfie That’s a good point! If that is the case, maybe it could be something that can be toggled on and off? Perhaps a requirement to be on if you want to play PvP
@dracowolfie That’s a good point! If that is the case, maybe it could be something that can be toggled on and off? Perhaps a requirement to be on if you want to play PvP
@Dracowolfie how ever PVP could work with players offline? (especially when coli automaticaly thrue you out after some idling and you at this moment lost all info about breaths, healths etc)
And I do not see why this could be the problem anyway If someone decide somehow change something with coleing dragons during PVP? If player opens in other window other coli window - he thruer out. If player exalted dragon in another tab (in past) he was same thrued out from coli. What's the difference then?
@Dracowolfie how ever PVP could work with players offline? (especially when coli automaticaly thrue you out after some idling and you at this moment lost all info about breaths, healths etc)
And I do not see why this could be the problem anyway If someone decide somehow change something with coleing dragons during PVP? If player opens in other window other coli window - he thruer out. If player exalted dragon in another tab (in past) he was same thrued out from coli. What's the difference then?

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
I actually like the change and would not like to see it reverted.

I (incorrectly) assumed this was how it worked before, and I have exalted level 1 dragons on accident due to the misconception. I already swap out pairs of dragons on the team for a fresh pair after they have been trained, so this change helps me to avoid accidents. Dragons left on the team are ones that I do not want to exalt yet.

I train in small batches to manage my RSI pain and I don't find the extra step inconvenient since I already use it as part of my exalting process. I am personally far more inconvenienced by accidentally exalting expensive fodder at level 1 during a Dominance battle. I exalt many thousands in a single battle week so it's easy to miss the little badge that shows me that the dragon was part of a Coli team while I'm mass exalting.
I actually like the change and would not like to see it reverted.

I (incorrectly) assumed this was how it worked before, and I have exalted level 1 dragons on accident due to the misconception. I already swap out pairs of dragons on the team for a fresh pair after they have been trained, so this change helps me to avoid accidents. Dragons left on the team are ones that I do not want to exalt yet.

I train in small batches to manage my RSI pain and I don't find the extra step inconvenient since I already use it as part of my exalting process. I am personally far more inconvenienced by accidentally exalting expensive fodder at level 1 during a Dominance battle. I exalt many thousands in a single battle week so it's easy to miss the little badge that shows me that the dragon was part of a Coli team while I'm mass exalting.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
1 2 3 4