Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Let us have spaces and apostrophes.
1 2 3
I'm just tired of going to name a dragon, but not being able to add Numbers, spaces, or apostrophes. It's probably just me, but still gonna say it.
I'm just tired of going to name a dragon, but not being able to add Numbers, spaces, or apostrophes. It's probably just me, but still gonna say it.
serperior.gif druddigon.gif kyurem.gif zekrom.gif reshiram.gif
Spaces at least would be nice.

That said, if someone employs me to do a family tree, and some ancestor dragon's name is 6'9'37'vv4xr2, then on the tree, his name will appear as Bob.

If somebody really wants to name their dragon that, they should be able to, however.
Spaces at least would be nice.

That said, if someone employs me to do a family tree, and some ancestor dragon's name is 6'9'37'vv4xr2, then on the tree, his name will appear as Bob.

If somebody really wants to name their dragon that, they should be able to, however.
86cgLtF.png
Accented letters would also be nice
let me name things french words
éèü?ñáç

But if nothing else, SPACES

support
Accented letters would also be nice
let me name things french words
éèü?ñáç

But if nothing else, SPACES

support
9mjyPzr.png x MERLIN BPco0tZ.png nb5YUNX.png iPjVHHa.png
HE/HIM | 20 | FR+3
| WISHLIST
| BUY DERGS

Please, accented letters too. Before people bring up that they can be used to circumvent the profanity filter, it’s easy to have a computer recognize a 3, or an ë as an e, so nobody can name their dragon (for example) sprinkle as it’s against the rules

I’d love to name some of my dragons with multiple words (hammed burg would become my new fodder name), so support!
Please, accented letters too. Before people bring up that they can be used to circumvent the profanity filter, it’s easy to have a computer recognize a 3, or an ë as an e, so nobody can name their dragon (for example) sprinkle as it’s against the rules

I’d love to name some of my dragons with multiple words (hammed burg would become my new fodder name), so support!
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
Yes yes! Especially with the addition of two headed abberations. We want to give both heads a name!
Yes yes! Especially with the addition of two headed abberations. We want to give both heads a name!
Agreed, being able to add spaces, accents, etc. to names would be awesome.
Agreed, being able to add spaces, accents, etc. to names would be awesome.
fr +04:00
they/he
Support
Support
WRW2rGw.pngmlHpBMC.pngpyAp3dI.pngV8LbmRk.pngCioCFC3.png
LMLA6wg.png
Yes please, especially now that we have two-headed dragons that I’ll want to name “Butter and Toast” or something ;) Apostrophes and dashes would be cool for lots of fantasy names (and also real ones) and numbers would be good for horrible plague things like “Specimen 8” and whatnot that I’m sure I would make ;)
Yes please, especially now that we have two-headed dragons that I’ll want to name “Butter and Toast” or something ;) Apostrophes and dashes would be cool for lots of fantasy names (and also real ones) and numbers would be good for horrible plague things like “Specimen 8” and whatnot that I’m sure I would make ;)
At least spaces, but apostrophes would be good as well
At least spaces, but apostrophes would be good as well
resize.pngvTpRDFB.gifAbout Me Kitties Adopts Art Shop
Please please please apostrophes!! I have a dragon whose name has been misspelled for over a year now because I can't have an apostrophe.
Please please please apostrophes!! I have a dragon whose name has been misspelled for over a year now because I can't have an apostrophe.
92280712.png90501452.png82942286.png83686183.png89796725.png
1 2 3