Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Show Ownership of an item in Joxar's Inv
1 2 3 4 5
HUGE support! My goldfish brain can't handle flipping back and forth between inventory and Joxar's, and it will only get worse as more and more items are added!
HUGE support! My goldfish brain can't handle flipping back and forth between inventory and Joxar's, and it will only get worse as more and more items are added!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
Support. I wanna know which familiars I have.
Support. I wanna know which familiars I have.
Please ping me! I won't see otherwise! Thank you!
22 | DID System (~80+)
he/him/his
RzUHyEQ.png
~ I do intend to put more stuff here as time goes on! I may add a link to certain spreadsheets or wishlists! ~
Always support this for any feature you get items from (or give items to, in Crim's case). Just, very useful.
Always support this for any feature you get items from (or give items to, in Crim's case). Just, very useful.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Perhaps they can update the tool-tip of all apparel and familiars to show how many are owned. I have the same struggle of buying duplicate apparel in the AH all the time, not sure if I already own it.
I'd love this, so much support.

Perhaps they can update the tool-tip of all apparel and familiars to show how many are owned. I have the same struggle of buying duplicate apparel in the AH all the time, not sure if I already own it.
UwUnl7O.png
1 2 3 4 5