Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | baldwin - only show what you can make
1 2 3
Ooh that sounds like a great option! I'd also love to see the ability to mark recipes as favorites so we can choose to look at just the ones we use very often. Baldwin has expanded a lot since release and it can be tricky to find stuff now even with the filter we already have!
Ooh that sounds like a great option! I'd also love to see the ability to mark recipes as favorites so we can choose to look at just the ones we use very often. Baldwin has expanded a lot since release and it can be tricky to find stuff now even with the filter we already have!
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
baldwin needs a big update
baldwin needs a big update
stjohnswort.png

daffydil
daffy, she/her

yes, please - but this might be difficult on the backend, so I think it would be reasonable for staff to say it's not possible anytime soon
yes, please - but this might be difficult on the backend, so I think it would be reasonable for staff to say it's not possible anytime soon

alyblaith / aly
NatDom org team

===========
• they/her
• queer
• neurodivergent
===========
trade adopts
===========
== Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
absolute support on my part, it'd be so much easier to navigate!
absolute support on my part, it'd be so much easier to navigate!
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
A filter or highlights would be wonderful for convenience reasons. Huge support!
I sometimes have to click through several items until I find one to create, and this would make it so much easier to navigate.
A filter or highlights would be wonderful for convenience reasons. Huge support!
I sometimes have to click through several items until I find one to create, and this would make it so much easier to navigate.
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Support!
Support!
Hi, I'm Doodle! (they/he/she)
Animator/storyboard artist and huge geek.
6KQB58c.png sh5xjiu.png
mlHpBMC.png 3adgzZD.png
u1wgsSN.png Vs2WmBF.png
Support.

I only keep certain materials because I only brew certain items for profit. Knowing immediately if I have enough to make a new egg instead of searching, clicking, etc, would be awesome.
Support.

I only keep certain materials because I only brew certain items for profit. Knowing immediately if I have enough to make a new egg instead of searching, clicking, etc, would be awesome.
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
Oh my gosh please!! Definitely support! I think this would encourage people to brew more stuff if they had a ready list of things they were able to brew right then and there!
Oh my gosh please!! Definitely support! I think this would encourage people to brew more stuff if they had a ready list of things they were able to brew right then and there!
Just wanted to drop by and give this thread a huge support. Even better if the ones you can't currently brew are faded slightly and will show you the materials you still need when hoving over the recipe.
Just wanted to drop by and give this thread a huge support. Even better if the ones you can't currently brew are faded slightly and will show you the materials you still need when hoving over the recipe.
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o3_100.pngQjJ9i4E.giftumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.png
Big support! Half the time I give up on creating new items and just go back to transmuting because I don't feel like sorting through what I'm actually able to brew. A filter option would be awesome.
Big support! Half the time I give up on creating new items and just go back to transmuting because I don't feel like sorting through what I'm actually able to brew. A filter option would be awesome.
1 2 3