Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Avatar Backgrounds
1 2 3
support - also would like a 3rd option that uses your current vista as background
support - also would like a 3rd option that uses your current vista as background
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Support! :D
Support! :D
I just came back to flight rising after 2 years of not being on here, so I've probably missed a lot and/or forgotten some flight rising etiquette so if I make any mistakes please be patient and correct me! :)
[quote name="Limanya" date="2021-10-26 08:53:52" ] support - also would like a 3rd option that uses your current vista as background [/quote] ooh I like this too I will edit thank you everyone I'm glad I'm not alone in wanting more color!
Limanya wrote on 2021-10-26 08:53:52:
ooh I like this too I will edit
thank you everyone I'm glad I'm not alone in wanting more color!
Support!! [emoji=ridgeback love size=1]
Support!!
or7Yz8j.pngtyEuRXe.png
zl1ZGZ2.pngVs2WmBF.pngBS4vqBB.pngBt9KLea.png
oaolHwW.png
This would make ancient dragons so much more viable for avatars, since they don't have the ability to cover the white space with apparel like modern breeds do.
This would make ancient dragons so much more viable for avatars, since they don't have the ability to cover the white space with apparel like modern breeds do.
15587.png szLFrpq.pngGjf5omr.png
JvUa9ma.pngWKtl2lb.png
UU9vIu2.pngxYQkuHQ.png
iJRr6Ic.pngrix3ppo.png
Some links above aren't working yet due
to being future projects! Stay tuned!
Support! White may match this current profile but it discourages me from changing it.
Support! White may match this current profile but it discourages me from changing it.
He/Him
EU - CET / FR+9
Wishlist
Moss.
Support! I've wanted something like this for ages
Support! I've wanted something like this for ages
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Support!
Support!
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
[quote name="LunaTenebrisFlos" date="2021-10-26 21:33:51" ] This would make ancient dragons so much more viable for avatars, since they don't have the ability to cover the white space with apparel like modern breeds do. [/quote] I love my current avatar, but this is definitely something that gets to me sometimes. I would adore the option to color the background.
LunaTenebrisFlos wrote on 2021-10-26 21:33:51:

I love my current avatar, but this is definitely something that gets to me sometimes. I would adore the option to color the background.
he/him, bi, trans
Support! The white space drives me nuts!
Support! The white space drives me nuts!
oQTeZuq.png
1 2 3