Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Batch buy the gem hib den slots
1 2
Just a tiny QoL suggestion. I just bought a bunch of gems to expand my hibden, but the slots have to be bought one by one.

I would love for it to be possible to buy as many gem slots as you have gems available in one batch or buy a specific quantity at time. For one, it's easier on the wrist than having to do 100 different clicks, for two, the anxiety of watching my gem count decrease in increments of 50 is giving me some level of anxiety I had not anticipated.

It's much easier to fling 2000 gems into the void at once than having to watch the number fall slowly with each click. The hoarding taurus dragon in me is weeping.

Just a thought. Just a suggestion. While I'm unlikely to benefit personally as I need these slots today, maybe it will help someone in the future have a more painless experience.
Just a tiny QoL suggestion. I just bought a bunch of gems to expand my hibden, but the slots have to be bought one by one.

I would love for it to be possible to buy as many gem slots as you have gems available in one batch or buy a specific quantity at time. For one, it's easier on the wrist than having to do 100 different clicks, for two, the anxiety of watching my gem count decrease in increments of 50 is giving me some level of anxiety I had not anticipated.

It's much easier to fling 2000 gems into the void at once than having to watch the number fall slowly with each click. The hoarding taurus dragon in me is weeping.

Just a thought. Just a suggestion. While I'm unlikely to benefit personally as I need these slots today, maybe it will help someone in the future have a more painless experience.
Support.
I'm past needing this for myself (until/unless they add more buyable slots) but it's definitely something with room for improvement.

Maybe make it like buying Roundsey tickets, with a field where you can enter how many you want -though I think it would be important to show a total price before you click to complete the purchase.
Support.
I'm past needing this for myself (until/unless they add more buyable slots) but it's definitely something with room for improvement.

Maybe make it like buying Roundsey tickets, with a field where you can enter how many you want -though I think it would be important to show a total price before you click to complete the purchase.
Full support, it will be so convenient and easy!
Most of my gem slots I bought one by one but last ~30 I did at one go and it was so tidious. Since all gem slots share same price I can't see why not to implement any system allowing to buy them in larger quantities.
Full support, it will be so convenient and easy!
Most of my gem slots I bought one by one but last ~30 I did at one go and it was so tidious. Since all gem slots share same price I can't see why not to implement any system allowing to buy them in larger quantities.
TIobTkz.png
It would have been much easier when I bought all my gem slots. Too many clicks
It would have been much easier when I bought all my gem slots. Too many clicks
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
support! i bought all of mine one by one in one sitting and by the end my wrist hurt a lot. every slot has multiple clicks which just seems unnecessary. having a dropdown or a type-in slot for an amount of slots and having the popup be 'you are about to buy [amount] gem slots for 50g each, for a total of [total] gems [okay] [cancel]' lets people review the total amount theyre about to buy and the cost in case of mistakes.
support! i bought all of mine one by one in one sitting and by the end my wrist hurt a lot. every slot has multiple clicks which just seems unnecessary. having a dropdown or a type-in slot for an amount of slots and having the popup be 'you are about to buy [amount] gem slots for 50g each, for a total of [total] gems [okay] [cancel]' lets people review the total amount theyre about to buy and the cost in case of mistakes.
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
I'd love this, maybe either in increments like 5, 10, 15 etc? or just straight up a "Buy Max"?

The amount of clicks is my main reason of not having bought all the slots already ;_; this would be so lovely to have.
I'd love this, maybe either in increments like 5, 10, 15 etc? or just straight up a "Buy Max"?

The amount of clicks is my main reason of not having bought all the slots already ;_; this would be so lovely to have.
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
I would have killed for this to be a thing before I bought all the slots I have. A drop down like roundsey would be perfect, and would give the most flex.
I would have killed for this to be a thing before I bought all the slots I have. A drop down like roundsey would be perfect, and would give the most flex.
Please don't quote me.
Support! I have only bought a few at the moment, but seeing the number drop slowly rather than in one fell swoop is excruciating ;v;
Support! I have only bought a few at the moment, but seeing the number drop slowly rather than in one fell swoop is excruciating ;v;
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
Bought the last 30 slots today and here we are again. Thanks everyone for the support. Hopefully this becomes a thing in the future.
Bought the last 30 slots today and here we are again. Thanks everyone for the support. Hopefully this becomes a thing in the future.
supporting this as I mournfully contemplate clicking 473829473 times to buy my 99 gem slots with notn profits...
supporting this as I mournfully contemplate clicking 473829473 times to buy my 99 gem slots with notn profits...
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
1 2