Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Glowing White/Black Clawtips
1 2 3
I think it would be very useful if we had a neutral version of the glowing clawtips apparel. @-@
I think it would be very useful if we had a neutral version of the glowing clawtips apparel. @-@
Support for this and other clawtips recolors. (Like pink or a prismatic recolor.)
Support for this and other clawtips recolors. (Like pink or a prismatic recolor.)
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
[quote name="JonSnOwO" date="2021-06-14 17:53:14" ] Support for this and other clawtips recolors. (Like pink or a prismatic recolor.) [/quote] this. More apparrel recolors are always good
JonSnOwO wrote on 2021-06-14 17:53:14:
this. More apparrel recolors are always good
Support this, and offer more recolor too (rose/pink, cyan, prismatic, etc)
Support this, and offer more recolor too (rose/pink, cyan, prismatic, etc)
NGhYzAg.png
Support!! I love the clawtips, and would definitely use more colors of them. It's really nice to have that little bit of color!
Support!! I love the clawtips, and would definitely use more colors of them. It's really nice to have that little bit of color!
he/they
Still looking for a copy of Accent: Grand Romance! :')
support for other colors as well
support for other colors as well
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
Yes please, some neutral color choices would be a lot more versatile.
I'd also be happy with some that aren't glowing, if that's an option at some point.
Yes please, some neutral color choices would be a lot more versatile.
I'd also be happy with some that aren't glowing, if that's an option at some point.
support. im giving all my favourite dragons glowing clawtips and id love more options
support. im giving all my favourite dragons glowing clawtips and id love more options
2021-06-21-0oy-Kleki.png hi
support but also may i humbly suggest: rainbow clawtips where every claw is a different color
support but also may i humbly suggest: rainbow clawtips where every claw is a different color
anomalous_nekomata.png
yes. and maybe more colors / variants. It always bothered the the clawtips didnt match any of my dragons
yes. and maybe more colors / variants. It always bothered the the clawtips didnt match any of my dragons
This user's first language is Arabic! Not English!
TransmuteForTreasureFooter.pngmoonpie.png
1 2 3