Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon size comparison feature?
1 2
It would be really cool if we could have an option similar to scenic mode where we could have the dragon scaled to its specific size, maybe next to an outline of a standardized sized human or doorway or what have you? Or perhaps an option in the Scrying Workshop where you could compare the sizes of two or more dragons?
This seems like it would be a fun way to incorporate the size/measurements mechanic into a tangible visual feature.
It would be really cool if we could have an option similar to scenic mode where we could have the dragon scaled to its specific size, maybe next to an outline of a standardized sized human or doorway or what have you? Or perhaps an option in the Scrying Workshop where you could compare the sizes of two or more dragons?
This seems like it would be a fun way to incorporate the size/measurements mechanic into a tangible visual feature.
MUYNhfy.png
OOO! That sounds kind of awesome! There have been studies for dragon sizes, along with images and charts, but I've also noticed that each individual dragon has a section on their profile giving you their exact measurements, and it is different for every dragon. So having a size chart like that would definitely help with artists and lore and stuff. Maybe you could include familiars in it as well. The Familiar Roc are described as some of the only familiars that are as big, if not bigger, than the average dragon. [item=Crowned Roc] So having familiar sizes would be cool too for the scenic mode. Full support!
OOO! That sounds kind of awesome!

There have been studies for dragon sizes, along with images and charts, but I've also noticed that each individual dragon has a section on their profile giving you their exact measurements, and it is different for every dragon. So having a size chart like that would definitely help with artists and lore and stuff.

Maybe you could include familiars in it as well. The Familiar Roc are described as some of the only familiars that are as big, if not bigger, than the average dragon.
Crowned Roc
So having familiar sizes would be cool too for the scenic mode.

Full support!
windvs1.png 67591808p.png
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
Size_and_light_layer_test-_Plaguebrought.png plaguevs1.png wind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gif
Support, I don't use meters, etc. Because MERICA can't be normal, so I'd like to be able to compare
Support, I don't use meters, etc. Because MERICA can't be normal, so I'd like to be able to compare
Emperor_Banner.png

Former Plague || Ping if you need anything
Support! Especially if it incorporates individual dragon sizes (such as the specific measurements of my profile dragon, Spring).
Support! Especially if it incorporates individual dragon sizes (such as the specific measurements of my profile dragon, Spring).
There's this fanmade size comparison tool that exists already if you really want to check out size comparisons right now.

An official tool like that would be fun as well, especially if you could load by id instead of typing everything as you do on the fanmade version.

My only concern is that I'm not completely sure if FR stores the individual dragon sizes in a way that means they can go back and extract the info for such a tool.
There's this fanmade size comparison tool that exists already if you really want to check out size comparisons right now.

An official tool like that would be fun as well, especially if you could load by id instead of typing everything as you do on the fanmade version.

My only concern is that I'm not completely sure if FR stores the individual dragon sizes in a way that means they can go back and extract the info for such a tool.
by-knighterrant.png
Support! As a person who can’t understand size in the metric system, and is dyslexic so I have an issue with it anyway, this would be hugely helpful for lore purposes.
Support! As a person who can’t understand size in the metric system, and is dyslexic so I have an issue with it anyway, this would be hugely helpful for lore purposes.
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
「 Social Anxiety 」
「 Any pronouns 」
「 Wishlist 」
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif ligneus_cuon.png
Support! This would be extremely fun and helpful for lore, I'm bad with numbers and the true size of things
Support! This would be extremely fun and helpful for lore, I'm bad with numbers and the true size of things
Check out my YCH thread HERE!

591.png
Huge support, this would be fun! And I love size comparison tools :'D
Huge support, this would be fun! And I love size comparison tools :'D
1vAtYxM.png
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
Definitely Support! I would love to see something like this, as an artist it would be super helpful!
Definitely Support! I would love to see something like this, as an artist it would be super helpful!
Absolute support!
Absolute support!
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
1 2