Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon size comparison feature?
1 2
I definitely support any sorta official size chart or comparison tool! The fan one underestimates the mass of Snappers and overestimates the mass of Imperials.
I definitely support any sorta official size chart or comparison tool! The fan one underestimates the mass of Snappers and overestimates the mass of Imperials.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
support! I would love the length/wingspan/weight to have a bit more use other than just... existing. Providing a way to show dragon sizes ingame sound like a great way to do this!
support! I would love the length/wingspan/weight to have a bit more use other than just... existing. Providing a way to show dragon sizes ingame sound like a great way to do this!
Slight-Eyewing.png ...... qWAlLLU.png
feXtM27.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
mAiCJNJ.png
.... WnfJ05a.png ...... Enchanted-Libra.png
Support! I could definitely use the reference because I keep forgetting the numbers.
Support! I could definitely use the reference because I keep forgetting the numbers.
There will be something here. Eventually.

Sure, if it's not too resource intensive to add, that'd be neat!

(Humans don't exist in Sornieth, so the dragon should at least be compared to something a little more lore appropriate. A tree or lore structure, perhaps?)

Sure, if it's not too resource intensive to add, that'd be neat!

(Humans don't exist in Sornieth, so the dragon should at least be compared to something a little more lore appropriate. A tree or lore structure, perhaps?)
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
1 2