Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breeding Lists [Nesting Grounds]
1 2 3
Support! This feature sounds really useful.
Support! This feature sounds really useful.
She/They
Fr time+2
Ummm....I like books?
Support!!!
Support!!!
Cm7mzhQ.png FR + 3iDktb2b.png
Set breeding pairs sounds like a good solution, though there is always the possibility of accidentally clicking the wrong one if someone wants to breed two dragons that aren't saved as a pair! Selecting from tabs is also a great idea since it would cut down on the number of dragons that show up in the list!
Set breeding pairs sounds like a good solution, though there is always the possibility of accidentally clicking the wrong one if someone wants to breed two dragons that aren't saved as a pair! Selecting from tabs is also a great idea since it would cut down on the number of dragons that show up in the list!
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
having a lot of dragons and just going through the list over and over is a major downside. love this idea very much.
having a lot of dragons and just going through the list over and over is a major downside. love this idea very much.
BonsaiPixels.FR_2xPlanter.png wfuYhNt.gif sale trade lore wishlist

mwa82103691.png
Oh yes, I've been thinking about us needing something like this for ages, I totally support it!
Oh yes, I've been thinking about us needing something like this for ages, I totally support it!
3adgzZD.pnggE96VFA.pngGJVtuPg.png
GIQnAA5.pngSM9WJh6.pngAMyO6Hf.png
[quote name="FaerieQueene" date="2021-01-06 11:08:45" ] Currently, I have 42 female dragons and 32 male dragons ready to breed and none of them are going to be bred, so if one of my breeding pairs is ready to breed in a few days and I want to breed them, I have to scroll through really long lists and I'm always scared that I might accidentally click the wrong dragon and then confirm it. [/quote] Now I have 45 female dragons that are ready to breed and this number will keep growing as I either get more dragons or take some out of my hibden. Long lists also slow down the process of putting dragons over nests, and for things like preparing for dom battles, a few extra minutes can add up.
FaerieQueene wrote on 2021-01-06 11:08:45:
Currently, I have 42 female dragons and 32 male dragons ready to breed and none of them are going to be bred, so if one of my breeding pairs is ready to breed in a few days and I want to breed them, I have to scroll through really long lists and I'm always scared that I might accidentally click the wrong dragon and then confirm it.

Now I have 45 female dragons that are ready to breed and this number will keep growing as I either get more dragons or take some out of my hibden. Long lists also slow down the process of putting dragons over nests, and for things like preparing for dom battles, a few extra minutes can add up.
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
Support. I like my breeding pairs and would rather not accidentally breed one of my dragons with the dragons people send over when renting out one of my nests
Support. I like my breeding pairs and would rather not accidentally breed one of my dragons with the dragons people send over when renting out one of my nests
Support, not only would it make it easier to just take their name off the list when I'm looking for the name of my pairs, it would also relieve the fear of accidentally breeding one of my g1's
Support, not only would it make it easier to just take their name off the list when I'm looking for the name of my pairs, it would also relieve the fear of accidentally breeding one of my g1's
hehe_good_evening.gif
»CTRL«
dsmp fandragons
wishlist
mlHpBMC.png
AV7XCe1.png
GFeO9bR.png
M2GDK40.png
tb2lvGT.png
IrrC5OJ.png
Used to be FishyDishy blinking_cursor.gif
I strongly support this. I've accidentally bred the wrong dragons before and something like this would keep it from happening again.
I strongly support this. I've accidentally bred the wrong dragons before and something like this would keep it from happening again.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I support! I would absolutely love something like this!
I support! I would absolutely love something like this!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
1 2 3