Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breeding Lists [Nesting Grounds]
1 2 3
I have a lot of dragons in my lair and most of them will never be bred or at least not in the foreseeable future, yet they always show up in the Select Dragon list when you go to breed dragons.

Currently, I have 42 female dragons and 32 male dragons ready to breed and none of them are going to be bred, so if one of my breeding pairs is ready to breed in a few days and I want to breed them, I have to scroll through really long lists and I'm always scared that I might accidentally click the wrong dragon and then confirm it. Yes, I know we can breed from dragon profiles but it only selects one dragon and we still have to scroll through the other list to find the dragon the selected one will be bred with (if that makes any sense?)

Something like a toggle to "lock" a dragon's breeding or at least hide them from the list of dragons you can breed would be helpful. It's just a hassle to scroll through giant lists of ready to breed dragons knowing that most of them won't be bred.

EDIT: Changed the title so it was more specific.
I have a lot of dragons in my lair and most of them will never be bred or at least not in the foreseeable future, yet they always show up in the Select Dragon list when you go to breed dragons.

Currently, I have 42 female dragons and 32 male dragons ready to breed and none of them are going to be bred, so if one of my breeding pairs is ready to breed in a few days and I want to breed them, I have to scroll through really long lists and I'm always scared that I might accidentally click the wrong dragon and then confirm it. Yes, I know we can breed from dragon profiles but it only selects one dragon and we still have to scroll through the other list to find the dragon the selected one will be bred with (if that makes any sense?)

Something like a toggle to "lock" a dragon's breeding or at least hide them from the list of dragons you can breed would be helpful. It's just a hassle to scroll through giant lists of ready to breed dragons knowing that most of them won't be bred.

EDIT: Changed the title so it was more specific.
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
Support for making the breeding list more accessible. I like breeding locks, selecting from tabs, and having set breeding pairs.
Support for making the breeding list more accessible. I like breeding locks, selecting from tabs, and having set breeding pairs.

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
Would love this! I don't breed dragons outside of breeding projects and I'm always scared I'll accidentally select the wrong dragon. It can be set up like Coliseum teams are, so you can use the individual dropdowns or load a saved pair. Locks would also be nice!
Would love this! I don't breed dragons outside of breeding projects and I'm always scared I'll accidentally select the wrong dragon. It can be set up like Coliseum teams are, so you can use the individual dropdowns or load a saved pair. Locks would also be nice!
fo11Vhp.png
I definetly support this, it would make me a lot less worried about accidentally breeding one of my dragons
I definetly support this, it would make me a lot less worried about accidentally breeding one of my dragons
seGmw74.jpg
Support! A feature similar to this one would be very helpful for lore purposes
Support! A feature similar to this one would be very helpful for lore purposes
9-B6-ABA71-8-B13-42-BD-9460-7-A76-D97-B2-B3-A.png8-DF081-DD-54-FA-42-B4-9813-F7-FE15981593.png6-A60-FA71-DAD0-4287-8985-A25-B9-AC4-CB36.png
[quote name="BananicornKate" date="2021-01-06 11:44:34" ] having set breeding pairs. [/quote] this is a really nice idea!
BananicornKate wrote on 2021-01-06 11:44:34:
having set breeding pairs.
this is a really nice idea!
FD1rkPC.png
Support, I almost accidentally bred my g1 wc the other day D:

Having set pairs would be really nice too, but I'd love to just... Remove fodder and dragons I don't want to breed from the lists entirely
Support, I almost accidentally bred my g1 wc the other day D:

Having set pairs would be really nice too, but I'd love to just... Remove fodder and dragons I don't want to breed from the lists entirely
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
[quote name="Naegiri" date="2021-01-06 11:53:42" ] It can be set up like Coliseum teams are, so you can use the individual dropdowns or load a saved pair. Locks would also be nice! [/quote] Oh, I love this, yes! I'm fine on remembering breeding pairs thus far, but the scrolling past my main lair tab to reach the inhabitants of my breeding tab is a pain. I love the flexibility of the Coli party building system and the Auction House saved searches, so something like that for breeding would be amazing.
Naegiri wrote on 2021-01-06 11:53:42:
It can be set up like Coliseum teams are, so you can use the individual dropdowns or load a saved pair. Locks would also be nice!

Oh, I love this, yes! I'm fine on remembering breeding pairs thus far, but the scrolling past my main lair tab to reach the inhabitants of my breeding tab is a pain. I love the flexibility of the Coli party building system and the Auction House saved searches, so something like that for breeding would be amazing.
I would love the option to select from assigned pairs. Even with a small lair like mine, saving a few clicks every time would be very convenient.
I would love the option to select from assigned pairs. Even with a small lair like mine, saving a few clicks every time would be very convenient.
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
Support. I like breeding and do so frequently, and finding the right dragon is a pain sometimes due to the current system.
Support. I like breeding and do so frequently, and finding the right dragon is a pain sometimes due to the current system.
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
1 2 3