Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Stained for ancients
1 2 3
Please give us Stained for all ancient breeds, but esp. for veilspuns.
Please give us Stained for all ancient breeds, but esp. for veilspuns.
ZQGfAQY.png
Yes! Support! I love stained, it helps so much with playing with color!
Yes! Support! I love stained, it helps so much with playing with color!
60218142.png
Stained is literally the easiest gene to make I would think. Support
Stained is literally the easiest gene to make I would think. Support

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
Support.
Support.
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
please give us stained for ancients
please give us stained for ancients
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
YES. PLEASE. I cry, we need stained for every ancient skdnskxny
YES. PLEASE. I cry, we need stained for every ancient skdnskxny
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
SUPPORT, IN CAPSLOCK. I don't understand why this isn't a thing already.
SUPPORT, IN CAPSLOCK. I don't understand why this isn't a thing already.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Yeeaaaaaaah I'm gonna need this. For reasons. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZEkLrzz.png[/img] I'll 100% go back on my "I'm not buying any more Veil scrolls" word, if I can make that up there.
Yeeaaaaaaah I'm gonna need this. For reasons.

ZEkLrzz.png

I'll 100% go back on my "I'm not buying any more Veil scrolls" word, if I can make that up there.
Would we get people complaining about how stained is a low-effort gem gene again? On top of people complaining that Veilspuns are already gem breeds?

I mean, I support adding whatever genes anybody wants to whatever anybody wants, but I can see why they'd be hesitant about this in particular.
Would we get people complaining about how stained is a low-effort gem gene again? On top of people complaining that Veilspuns are already gem breeds?

I mean, I support adding whatever genes anybody wants to whatever anybody wants, but I can see why they'd be hesitant about this in particular.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Support.

The outcry on Stained when it was released was totally overblown and honestly embarrassing in hindsight given how popular Stained has since become. People intent on complaining about gem items are going to complain regardless. There's plenty of players who won't complain and will be extremely happy to purchase one of the most popular gem terts (potentially the most popular tert in general) for their Ancients.
Support.

The outcry on Stained when it was released was totally overblown and honestly embarrassing in hindsight given how popular Stained has since become. People intent on complaining about gem items are going to complain regardless. There's plenty of players who won't complain and will be extremely happy to purchase one of the most popular gem terts (potentially the most popular tert in general) for their Ancients.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
1 2 3