Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Stained for ancients
1 2 3
Support. Stained is my favorite gene on the site. I collect a ton of accents for ancients, but then I often can’t find ancients I really like to wear them because the potential color schemes for them are so limited without stained compared to modern. (Why can’t I get a soft enough pink on veilspuns?? why are none of the pinks what I’m looking for??)

I know I’d buy plenty of stained ancient genes and it might even lead to more gem sales.
Support. Stained is my favorite gene on the site. I collect a ton of accents for ancients, but then I often can’t find ancients I really like to wear them because the potential color schemes for them are so limited without stained compared to modern. (Why can’t I get a soft enough pink on veilspuns?? why are none of the pinks what I’m looking for??)

I know I’d buy plenty of stained ancient genes and it might even lead to more gem sales.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
I'd love this! Stained does such beautiful things with star/con and pie/paint in particular, it would be great to have those options for Veilspun and Gaolers at least.
I'd love this! Stained does such beautiful things with star/con and pie/paint in particular, it would be great to have those options for Veilspun and Gaolers at least.
1 2 3