Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Button Eyes
1 2 3 4 5 6
Ah, I love seeing this suggestion return. Support!
Ah, I love seeing this suggestion return. Support!
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
Support. These are terrifying.
Support. These are terrifying.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
I think these have a lot of potential considering the new Patchwork genes. You'd basically have stuffed toy dragons, and otherwise, it's a Coraline horror show.
I think these have a lot of potential considering the new Patchwork genes. You'd basically have stuffed toy dragons, and otherwise, it's a Coraline horror show.
Yes!!
Yes!!
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
Yes, these would look great on Stitched/Patchwork dragons. Very much support, whether as eye types or apparel.
Yes, these would look great on Stitched/Patchwork dragons. Very much support, whether as eye types or apparel.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
As pretty much everyone else has said they would be absolutely perfect for stitched/patchwork dragons. 100% support
As pretty much everyone else has said they would be absolutely perfect for stitched/patchwork dragons. 100% support

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
Oooh, I fully support this idea! I have a dragon I want to make as a plush doll and that would sell the idea even more. (They are cursed into a doll, the current normal eyes doesn't match the ragdoll look I want)

and as someone mentioned, the showcase idea also makes it more obvious eye type for all breeds(tiny eyes makes it impossible to enjoy the different eye types).

I, also, support the idea of being apparel if the eye type route is not possible.
Oooh, I fully support this idea! I have a dragon I want to make as a plush doll and that would sell the idea even more. (They are cursed into a doll, the current normal eyes doesn't match the ragdoll look I want)

and as someone mentioned, the showcase idea also makes it more obvious eye type for all breeds(tiny eyes makes it impossible to enjoy the different eye types).

I, also, support the idea of being apparel if the eye type route is not possible.
oh yo those are creepy I love it
pretty sure we can make them work for dragons that aren't Stitched/Patchwork as well

I support this, especially as a Baldwin eye type
oh yo those are creepy I love it
pretty sure we can make them work for dragons that aren't Stitched/Patchwork as well

I support this, especially as a Baldwin eye type
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
support!
these would look absolutely hilarious on some types of dragons XD
support!
these would look absolutely hilarious on some types of dragons XD
wishlist

screams in cursive
I totally support! Perfect compliment to stitched and patchwork, and a great idea for a NotN item.
I totally support! Perfect compliment to stitched and patchwork, and a great idea for a NotN item.
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
1 2 3 4 5 6