Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Button Eyes
1 2 3 4 5 6
not for me personally but an interesting concept. id support it
not for me personally but an interesting concept. id support it
Please call me Ace. ALWAYS PING IF NOT MY FOURM..it helps me respond easier.
I support it. I'd probably redraw it though so it fits to the face better and maybe it could be smaller for smaller eyed dragons and bigger for bigger eyed dragons. (not saying the art is bad at all, it looks beautiful)
I support it. I'd probably redraw it though so it fits to the face better and maybe it could be smaller for smaller eyed dragons and bigger for bigger eyed dragons. (not saying the art is bad at all, it looks beautiful)
She/Her
EST timezone
I'm 13, so feel free to not interact if you dislike talking with whats basically a kid with the title of teenager
Some free food at Soda's Drinks
Definitely not for me, but support for others!
They are very off-putting and make me feel mildly uncomfortable, but I also have the choice to not use them.

So, support so others can enjoy this type of thing. (:
Definitely not for me, but support for others!
They are very off-putting and make me feel mildly uncomfortable, but I also have the choice to not use them.

So, support so others can enjoy this type of thing. (:
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Support, doll dragons would be a thing
Support, doll dragons would be a thing
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
I absolutely adore this idea.
If this can't work as an actual eyetype (because layering), I'd love button eyes as apparel too!
I absolutely adore this idea.
If this can't work as an actual eyetype (because layering), I'd love button eyes as apparel too!
8wF4Uc8.png
Support (seems this also was discussed not once and I hope someday this get devs attention)
Support (seems this also was discussed not once and I hope someday this get devs attention)

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
I think they're cute and would like to see them, but even more I'd like to see a button TERT so it's easier to gene stitched dragons
I think they're cute and would like to see them, but even more I'd like to see a button TERT so it's easier to gene stitched dragons
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
i wANT THIS FOR MY PATCHWORK BABIES
i wANT THIS FOR MY PATCHWORK BABIES
Untitled312_20210225121406.pngtumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo1_100.pngtumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo4_100.pngtumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo6_100.pngpixil-frame-0.png
I would def support this as some Baldwin apparel, I think it could work that way a lot better than as an eye type :''DDD
I would def support this as some Baldwin apparel, I think it could work that way a lot better than as an eye type :''DDD
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
[quote name="Kahvinporo" date="2021-06-07 09:51:20" ] I would def support this as some Baldwin apparel, I think it could work that way a lot better than as an eye type :''DDD [/quote] Problem then is permababies and Ancients are excluded, and Veils have Stitch/Patch.
Kahvinporo wrote on 2021-06-07 09:51:20:

Problem then is permababies and Ancients are excluded, and Veils have Stitch/Patch.
1 2 3 4 5 6