Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Underwater Armor! Apparel or Gene Set
1 2
I love the chitinous apparel! I would recommend a similar set with an aquatic theme like fins, gills, scales, and maybe bioluminescent features. They should be kind of slick looking or shiny, somewhat like the metallic/alloy and wasp genes but in a way that matches all genes. I would have darker colors such as: Deep Reds - Crimson, Sanguine, Garnet, Blood Dark blue greens - Phthalo, Abyss Dark greens - Murk, Olive, Moss Dark purples - Eggplant and Black - Obsidian/Eldritch I would describe my vision as underwater armor with fins. The membrane of the fins can be lighter and slightly transparent like the [gamedb item=24311] [item=Secondary Gene: Bee] as well as [gamedb item=32917] and [gamedb item=32553] [item=Tertiary Gene: Fans (Gaoler)][item=Tertiary Gene: Fans (Banescale)] These colors can be accented by spots of glowing colors, like on deep sea fish with bioluminescence. These glowing spots are often found in patterned lines on the head (around the eyes) and along the body and tail. The [gamedb item=22581] set with the Deepsea Bulbs could probably match. [item=Light in the Dark][item=Aqua Deepsea Bulb] I like the fins on the guardian dragon, as well as the [gamedb item=954]and [gamedb item=23293]Apparel. [item=Thresher Flatfins][item=Undine's Flatfins] An alternative to an apparel set would be a gene set The Primary Gene would: [LIST] [*]Be segmented like Wasp gene [*]Be Shiny/sleek like Metallic and Alloy genes [*]Scaled? (like a fish) [*]have spots of bioluminescence, like how Filigree gene has colored gems [/LIST] The Secondary Gene would: [LIST] [*]Be transparent like Bee gene [*]Look like fins [/LIST] The Tertiary Gene would: [LIST] [*]Be similar to the Fan genes on the Ancient breeds [*]Include fins along head and tail, on backs of legs, and maybe under the belly. [/LIST] I'd be super excited if something similar to these came out around Wavecrest Saturnalia in the next couple years.
I love the chitinous apparel! I would recommend a similar set with an aquatic theme like fins, gills, scales, and maybe bioluminescent features.

They should be kind of slick looking or shiny, somewhat like the metallic/alloy and wasp genes but in a way that matches all genes. I would have darker colors such as:

Deep Reds - Crimson, Sanguine, Garnet, Blood
Dark blue greens - Phthalo, Abyss
Dark greens - Murk, Olive, Moss
Dark purples - Eggplant
and Black - Obsidian/Eldritch

I would describe my vision as underwater armor with fins.

The membrane of the fins can be lighter and slightly transparent like the
Secondary Gene: Bee

Secondary Gene: Bee

as well as Tertiary Gaoler Gene: Fans and Tertiary Banescale Gene: Fans

These colors can be accented by spots of glowing colors, like on deep sea fish with bioluminescence. These glowing spots are often found in patterned lines on the head (around the eyes) and along the body and tail.

The Light in the Dark set with the Deepsea Bulbs could probably match.

Light in the Dark Aqua Deepsea Bulb

I like the fins on the guardian dragon, as well as the
Thresher Flatfinsand Undine's FlatfinsApparel.

Thresher Flatfins Undine's Flatfins

An alternative to an apparel set would be a gene set

The Primary Gene would:
  • Be segmented like Wasp gene
  • Be Shiny/sleek like Metallic and Alloy genes
  • Scaled? (like a fish)
  • have spots of bioluminescence, like how Filigree gene has colored gems

The Secondary Gene would:
  • Be transparent like Bee gene
  • Look like fins

The Tertiary Gene would:
  • Be similar to the Fan genes on the Ancient breeds
  • Include fins along head and tail, on backs of legs, and maybe under the belly.

I'd be super excited if something similar to these came out around Wavecrest Saturnalia in the next couple years.
Support! I like how it's planned out and it sounds very pretty and useful!
Support! I like how it's planned out and it sounds very pretty and useful!
ve/they/it
[url]=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs4/2266763]bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png[/url]
I'd definitely like more aquatic inspired apparel!
I'd definitely like more aquatic inspired apparel!
by-knighterrant.png
Giving this a bump because I like the Chitin apparel and I think they could do something cool with aquatic features!
Giving this a bump because I like the Chitin apparel and I think they could do something cool with aquatic features!
I would very much like to see more aquatic themed apparel. Support.
I would very much like to see more aquatic themed apparel. Support.

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
I'd use the heck out of this. The site definitely has a dearth of water-themed items, and on top of that, I really love anything that can pass for organic additions to the dragon. A deepsea warrior set with fins and glittering bioluminescent speckles sounds delightful.

A gene sounds great, but staff seems pretty shy of linebreaking features, so I'm not so sure fins and other aquatic additions would be able to show up well. As much as I would adore the proposed gene set...
I'd use the heck out of this. The site definitely has a dearth of water-themed items, and on top of that, I really love anything that can pass for organic additions to the dragon. A deepsea warrior set with fins and glittering bioluminescent speckles sounds delightful.

A gene sounds great, but staff seems pretty shy of linebreaking features, so I'm not so sure fins and other aquatic additions would be able to show up well. As much as I would adore the proposed gene set...
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
I think you'd really like this suggestion.
I think you'd really like this suggestion.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
Crab armor... swordfish heads sword.... Fins of all kinds... nets. Boats...
Crab armor... swordfish heads sword.... Fins of all kinds... nets. Boats...
I love you staff and thank you so much for the eye update 2.0! I cannot thank you enough for this!
The armor/apparel would be amazing! The some of the gene ideas might not work so well, like the fans-type tert which violates the no line-breaking terts for moderns rule. I would love to see a gene that gives dragons fish scales though, either a tertiary similar to stained (but with patterns) or as a primary/secondary combo
The armor/apparel would be amazing! The some of the gene ideas might not work so well, like the fans-type tert which violates the no line-breaking terts for moderns rule. I would love to see a gene that gives dragons fish scales though, either a tertiary similar to stained (but with patterns) or as a primary/secondary combo
wishlist
Nyes please! I want more fin apparel that aren't either Jox or super old fest
Nyes please! I want more fin apparel that aren't either Jox or super old fest
!! signature under construction !!
1 2