Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Pairs
Hello friends!

I thought it would be neat if you could set Mates for dragons. And as Mates, you can only breed them with each other.
I know a lot of people that have mated pairs for roleplay reasons but it would also come in handy if your breeding two dragons for specific gene outcome.
Hello friends!

I thought it would be neat if you could set Mates for dragons. And as Mates, you can only breed them with each other.
I know a lot of people that have mated pairs for roleplay reasons but it would also come in handy if your breeding two dragons for specific gene outcome.
qC4cJJE.pngZPHN6ju.pngqC4cJJE.png
I agree with mates, or the ability to pair dragons, but not to only be able to breed them with each other.

This would be incredibly convenient for the breeding grounds and those who tend to have pairs they breed often.

However, making it so that dragons cannot breed outside those pairs would make it so that players who have dragons who will breed with multiple dragons wouldn't be able to use such a feature.
I agree with mates, or the ability to pair dragons, but not to only be able to breed them with each other.

This would be incredibly convenient for the breeding grounds and those who tend to have pairs they breed often.

However, making it so that dragons cannot breed outside those pairs would make it so that players who have dragons who will breed with multiple dragons wouldn't be able to use such a feature.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
How about like dragon cave, the mate(s) whom you bred with before will be at the top of the drop down list? That can solve the problem of selecting the wrong mate accidentally, as well as allow dragons with multiple mates to breed without having to change their settings.

Of course if we can also have the feature that allows us to set pairs so nothing else would show up on the drop down menu would be lovely. Nothing says we can't have both.
How about like dragon cave, the mate(s) whom you bred with before will be at the top of the drop down list? That can solve the problem of selecting the wrong mate accidentally, as well as allow dragons with multiple mates to breed without having to change their settings.

Of course if we can also have the feature that allows us to set pairs so nothing else would show up on the drop down menu would be lovely. Nothing says we can't have both.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
I'd like breeding pairs to be more convenient, but limiting breeding a dragon to only its designated mate would require a way to "break up" the pair or change a dragon's mate. Or polyamory. That'd be neat too. If I want to change a dragon's mate because I found a better one for that dragon, I should be able to easily.
I'd like breeding pairs to be more convenient, but limiting breeding a dragon to only its designated mate would require a way to "break up" the pair or change a dragon's mate. Or polyamory. That'd be neat too. If I want to change a dragon's mate because I found a better one for that dragon, I should be able to easily.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
A better idea would be for it to work similar to the coli where you can save breeding pairs that you could be able to choose when breeding. But if you wanted to breed, say one of the dragons with a different one, you'd just choose a breeding pair the same way you do currently.

It wouldn't lock dragons to anything, but just be a saved pair. Same way you have saved coli teams but you can still plug in whatever dragons you feel like.
A better idea would be for it to work similar to the coli where you can save breeding pairs that you could be able to choose when breeding. But if you wanted to breed, say one of the dragons with a different one, you'd just choose a breeding pair the same way you do currently.

It wouldn't lock dragons to anything, but just be a saved pair. Same way you have saved coli teams but you can still plug in whatever dragons you feel like.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
Pair an idea like the ones suggested here + ability to remove dragons from the breeding list entirely and it would be amazing
Pair an idea like the ones suggested here + ability to remove dragons from the breeding list entirely and it would be amazing
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png