Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Increase dragon CR from 3 to 5
1 2
What it says.
Increasing it to 5 would not only help nest rentals/multi dragon buys. But 5 just seems more....pleasing...than 3.
What it says.
Increasing it to 5 would not only help nest rentals/multi dragon buys. But 5 just seems more....pleasing...than 3.
Please call me Ace. ALWAYS PING IF NOT MY FOURM..it helps me respond easier.
support! i do nest rentals, and if I hatch more than 1 egg for someone then I have to make at least 2 CR trades...3 if it's a 5 egg nest. Increasing the amount of dragons per CR is something that would make my life a heck of a lot easier.
support! i do nest rentals, and if I hatch more than 1 egg for someone then I have to make at least 2 CR trades...3 if it's a 5 egg nest. Increasing the amount of dragons per CR is something that would make my life a heck of a lot easier.
qbj5aU6.gif scroll.pngMKluVD5.giftheultimatecatsig.gif
God yes, please, support!

This would be so useful for those of us doing breeding projects/coordinating hatcheries where we rent nests and get back like 5 hatchlings + 2 parents in tons of CRs...

Not only that but for anyone who has to sell multiple dragons to the same person via auction, art sales, or hatchery sales and so on this would be great!

Perhaps we could even bump it to 6 dragons per CR, just to be more aesthetically pleasing? A row of 3 dragons on top and a row of 3 dragons below that.
God yes, please, support!

This would be so useful for those of us doing breeding projects/coordinating hatcheries where we rent nests and get back like 5 hatchlings + 2 parents in tons of CRs...

Not only that but for anyone who has to sell multiple dragons to the same person via auction, art sales, or hatchery sales and so on this would be great!

Perhaps we could even bump it to 6 dragons per CR, just to be more aesthetically pleasing? A row of 3 dragons on top and a row of 3 dragons below that.
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
Support, this would also help when sending/receiving fodder for pushes as some people prefer CRs, especially for 0t fodder sent to lotteries
Support, this would also help when sending/receiving fodder for pushes as some people prefer CRs, especially for 0t fodder sent to lotteries
wq9PoXA.png
Much support! The current CR needs a lot of work as it is (having a Search function among others).
Much support! The current CR needs a lot of work as it is (having a Search function among others).
As a workaround, Private Auctions exist and 1t is basically worthless. If you need to move loads of dragons, just use the sales page.
As a workaround, Private Auctions exist and 1t is basically worthless. If you need to move loads of dragons, just use the sales page.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
Total support here.
For nest rentals/breeding projects you instantly have to make two crs to send dragons back if they have more than one egg, and three if they have 5 eggs. Increasing the dragon limit in cr to 5 would mean only one button press to send back the family if they had the average 3 egg nest or less. Would totally help for moving fodder during pushes as well.

I always found it weird that there were 36 slots for material/apparel/items (each possibly stacking to 99) but only three spots for dragons.

While private auctions are a thing, some people have preferences to using Cr as you have a permanent receipt of the transaction and it provides a space to send brief messages or thanks to the person you’re dealing with.
Total support here.
For nest rentals/breeding projects you instantly have to make two crs to send dragons back if they have more than one egg, and three if they have 5 eggs. Increasing the dragon limit in cr to 5 would mean only one button press to send back the family if they had the average 3 egg nest or less. Would totally help for moving fodder during pushes as well.

I always found it weird that there were 36 slots for material/apparel/items (each possibly stacking to 99) but only three spots for dragons.

While private auctions are a thing, some people have preferences to using Cr as you have a permanent receipt of the transaction and it provides a space to send brief messages or thanks to the person you’re dealing with.
SpiritFeather.gif
Heck why not make it 7? Support
Heck why not make it 7? Support
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
Support for all these reasons
Support for all these reasons
UYR6vpC.png1YhCyjf.pnga129Nss.pngv2PJF9u.pngACOZFAh.pngRDt6LqI.pngLRdLP2V.png
Wishlist
Support. Even just like, bump it to 6 or 9, some multiple of three so the current interface can just be expanded and take up more room of the items area.
Support. Even just like, bump it to 6 or 9, some multiple of three so the current interface can just be expanded and take up more room of the items area.
1 2