Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Increase dragon CR from 3 to 5
1 2
this seems incredibly useful :D it could be increased to any number, not necessarily 5, i think an even number like 6 would work too (just double what it is now)
this seems incredibly useful :D it could be increased to any number, not necessarily 5, i think an even number like 6 would work too (just double what it is now)
WpjbI2U.gif
Oh please please PLEASE.

I sell fodder to some friends and since I have three (technically four) different fodder breeders on a nest at a time, it gets so painful being only able to add three dragons at a time (imagine the nightmare it is when I hatch 4-5 dragons per nest!)

We've been using private auctions lately since they can just buy things on their own pace, but it's nice having a little receipt of what they've bought.
Oh please please PLEASE.

I sell fodder to some friends and since I have three (technically four) different fodder breeders on a nest at a time, it gets so painful being only able to add three dragons at a time (imagine the nightmare it is when I hatch 4-5 dragons per nest!)

We've been using private auctions lately since they can just buy things on their own pace, but it's nice having a little receipt of what they've bought.
T4Z7I9R.png uUqCbLO.png
tn0RSo5.png
T4yPm3o.png
mtHAEL4.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
J7D1quC.png
TdTJOrw.png
[quote name="Crowbar" date="2020-10-14 11:19:33" ] Support. Even just like, bump it to 6 or 9, some multiple of three so the current interface can just be expanded and take up more room of the items area. [/quote] I support bumping the number up to a multiple of three because it looks nice. Heh.
Crowbar wrote on 2020-10-14 11:19:33:
Support. Even just like, bump it to 6 or 9, some multiple of three so the current interface can just be expanded and take up more room of the items area.
I support bumping the number up to a multiple of three because it looks nice. Heh.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Support, makes things much easier
Support, makes things much easier

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
1 2