Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Image Bank
1 2
Since FR has been going through an overhauling the site, one of the downsides is that we lose a lot of the old imagery. I'm just suggesting they add another section to "media" that includes an image bank for all the art that gets replaced.

Not only that, I think it would be a good place to store a lot of the early FR art and concept art.

Examples:
Old Baldwin
Old Pearl
Trading post map
Old Pinkerton
Deity Concept Art
Original Imp designs
Alternate hatchling poses
Swiftwings
The banner that's faded into the forums

Basically anything that's not a part of the site anymore or never completely made it but is still a neat part of FR history. I think that there should be a place on site for these things, rather than trying to dig through wiki, dA, tumblr, etc.
Since FR has been going through an overhauling the site, one of the downsides is that we lose a lot of the old imagery. I'm just suggesting they add another section to "media" that includes an image bank for all the art that gets replaced.

Not only that, I think it would be a good place to store a lot of the early FR art and concept art.

Examples:
Old Baldwin
Old Pearl
Trading post map
Old Pinkerton
Deity Concept Art
Original Imp designs
Alternate hatchling poses
Swiftwings
The banner that's faded into the forums

Basically anything that's not a part of the site anymore or never completely made it but is still a neat part of FR history. I think that there should be a place on site for these things, rather than trying to dig through wiki, dA, tumblr, etc.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
Support! I've already forgotten what the old Pinkerton looked like :,,)
Support! I've already forgotten what the old Pinkerton looked like :,,)
Yes please!
Yes please!
gNtNgvw.png
Support
Support
3p6kP58.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Reddy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her - They/Them - He/Him
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif -
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif -

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Rescue
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Pisces Subspecies Forum
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Sales Tab
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif
Support, I miss some of the old art and would love to look back at it and see how far it's come.
Support, I miss some of the old art and would love to look back at it and see how far it's come.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
i think this would be a nice piece of history to keep in its own neat little place on-site. i totally support this.
i think this would be a nice piece of history to keep in its own neat little place on-site. i totally support this.
yzUX307.png
I definitely like this idea! I didn't even know there were ever supposed to be alternate hatchling poses, and I've been around for quite a while now. Support!
I definitely like this idea! I didn't even know there were ever supposed to be alternate hatchling poses, and I've been around for quite a while now. Support!
I'd love to have such a gallery, maybe somewhere in the Media section.

Also, seeing all those new Jigsaw images, I wish there was a way to download them as a wallpaper or anything. Or at least - once completed the jigsaw - to "unlock" it and be able to download it then.
Honestly, I never played that Fairground game, so pardon me if that's already the case. But if not, that would be a nice motivation for me to actually do some puzzles..

I'd love to have such a gallery, maybe somewhere in the Media section.

Also, seeing all those new Jigsaw images, I wish there was a way to download them as a wallpaper or anything. Or at least - once completed the jigsaw - to "unlock" it and be able to download it then.
Honestly, I never played that Fairground game, so pardon me if that's already the case. But if not, that would be a nice motivation for me to actually do some puzzles..

Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

Support! I’d love to look through all the old artwork!
Support! I’d love to look through all the old artwork!
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
I know a lot of people enjoy looking back at old art and concept ideas like little easter eggs and history. It just seems important that there be a place for it on site.
I know a lot of people enjoy looking back at old art and concept ideas like little easter eggs and history. It just seems important that there be a place for it on site.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
1 2