Suggestions
Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Chest Tab for Hoard/Vault
As a quality of life improvement I would love to see some sort of Chest/Container tab for our hoards/vaults! This would prevent having to dig around the "Other" tab and searching page by page for any openable containers like chests, broken pottery jars, leafy packs, Spare Inventory Crates, skin chests/crates and anything else of the likes!

As a sorta side note, I would also suggest unhatched dragon eggs be moved to speciality because it feels more appropriate and would make them easier to find.

It could also be a Container tab to include both chests and dragon eggs as well!
As a quality of life improvement I would love to see some sort of Chest/Container tab for our hoards/vaults! This would prevent having to dig around the "Other" tab and searching page by page for any openable containers like chests, broken pottery jars, leafy packs, Spare Inventory Crates, skin chests/crates and anything else of the likes!

As a sorta side note, I would also suggest unhatched dragon eggs be moved to speciality because it feels more appropriate and would make them easier to find.

It could also be a Container tab to include both chests and dragon eggs as well!
Skin & Accent Shop
Suggestion: Chest Tab for Hoard/Vault
Digging for the openable chests and things in any inventory is a little bit annoying, especially since I like to keep a rather large hoard.
Would eggs also belong to this tab, or would they remain in "Other"? I can see reason why they could be either.
Digging for the openable chests and things in any inventory is a little bit annoying, especially since I like to keep a rather large hoard.
Would eggs also belong to this tab, or would they remain in "Other"? I can see reason why they could be either.
Can't you hear the bells singing along?
You all hear it on the radio
Can't you see the hero coming home?
Can't you hear the bells
677.png967.png23821.png
The easiest way to implement this would probably be to move all items with an "open" option, which would include eggs. (And cycling April Fools' items, for that matter.) Dunno what you'd call the tab, but I'm in favor of it.
The easiest way to implement this would probably be to move all items with an "open" option, which would include eggs. (And cycling April Fools' items, for that matter.) Dunno what you'd call the tab, but I'm in favor of it.
tumblrT3mCp93.pngFR time +3
[quote name="Finna" date="2020-06-22 09:43:42" ] Digging for the openable chests and things in any inventory is a little bit annoying, especially since I like to keep a rather large hoard. Would eggs also belong to this tab, or would they remain in "Other"? I can see reason why they could be either. [/quote] I tossed up a side note suggestion, regarding eggs I would personally like to see them moved to specialty because it feels like a more appropriate category.
Finna wrote on 2020-06-22 09:43:42:

I tossed up a side note suggestion, regarding eggs I would personally like to see them moved to specialty because it feels like a more appropriate category.
Skin & Accent Shop
[quote name="Loquaciousky" date="2020-06-22 09:59:02" ] The easiest way to implement this would probably be to move all items with an "open" option, which would include eggs. (And cycling April Fools' items, for that matter.) Dunno what you'd call the tab, but I'm in favor of it. [/quote] All of those april fools items like spools or mirrors are labeled as chests so I definitely think it would be simple to have a Chest tab for just chest items (maybe move the unhatched eggs to speciality) or do a Containers Tab for both like you said.
Loquaciousky wrote on 2020-06-22 09:59:02:

All of those april fools items like spools or mirrors are labeled as chests so I definitely think it would be simple to have a Chest tab for just chest items (maybe move the unhatched eggs to speciality) or do a Containers Tab for both like you said.
Skin & Accent Shop