Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Somewhere to view liked dragons
1 2
i would love it if it worked something like a bookmark system!
i would love it if it worked something like a bookmark system!

FR +16

they/them

dressing service
dragon search
fc1fc9b10602728524c3b0a326e2426b.png
lots of people don't seem to like the whole 'like' thing i'm not on social media so i don't understand what people are saying but if the term 'like' is the issue why not just say 'bookmarked'? yes hi i've bookmarked this dragon so i can visit it again sometime. oh look five people have bookmarked my dragon they must really like coming to visit that's neat. idk that just seems like a cool way to make a subtle change that still serves the purpose?

anyway i fully support this i wanna revisit the dragons i really enjoy looking at. up to this point i've been saving them in the dressing room with ids attached so i can go back but an actual liked page would be way more useful lmao
lots of people don't seem to like the whole 'like' thing i'm not on social media so i don't understand what people are saying but if the term 'like' is the issue why not just say 'bookmarked'? yes hi i've bookmarked this dragon so i can visit it again sometime. oh look five people have bookmarked my dragon they must really like coming to visit that's neat. idk that just seems like a cool way to make a subtle change that still serves the purpose?

anyway i fully support this i wanna revisit the dragons i really enjoy looking at. up to this point i've been saving them in the dressing room with ids attached so i can go back but an actual liked page would be way more useful lmao
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
I mean maybe changing it to be called bookmark might make people like it a little more, but I could see people getting upset if they realize it’s just the like system lol @reliquiaen
I mean maybe changing it to be called bookmark might make people like it a little more, but I could see people getting upset if they realize it’s just the like system lol @reliquiaen
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
[quote name="DarkElite020" date="2020-06-11 11:30:18" ] I mean maybe changing it to be called bookmark might make people like it a little more, but I could see people getting upset if they realize it’s just the like system lol [/quote] But if they do add a page for likes dragons then it's called a like system, but it's really a bookmark system. It might not change the use for some people, but others might be a little more thrifty with their likes.
DarkElite020 wrote on 2020-06-11 11:30:18:
I mean maybe changing it to be called bookmark might make people like it a little more, but I could see people getting upset if they realize it’s just the like system lol
But if they do add a page for likes dragons then it's called a like system, but it's really a bookmark system. It might not change the use for some people, but others might be a little more thrifty with their likes.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
I agree it’d be like a bookmark system, I just don’t know if staff would technically ‘change’ what one of their systems are known as. Also, it’s very possible the outcome won’t be like a page, it is still an option that they can make it a filterable option in dragon search, or something else. *shrug* page would be a lot more convenient and nice but I can see people who wouldn’t use it complaining about it
I agree it’d be like a bookmark system, I just don’t know if staff would technically ‘change’ what one of their systems are known as. Also, it’s very possible the outcome won’t be like a page, it is still an option that they can make it a filterable option in dragon search, or something else. *shrug* page would be a lot more convenient and nice but I can see people who wouldn’t use it complaining about it
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
This would be nice! I'd like to have an on-site collection of pretty dragons I could browse for inspiration when I want a new project/outfit/etc.
This would be nice! I'd like to have an on-site collection of pretty dragons I could browse for inspiration when I want a new project/outfit/etc.
I support this! I love to keep track of certain dragons, and this would make that so much easier.
I support this! I love to keep track of certain dragons, and this would make that so much easier.
signbot.gif
a (togglable visibility) dragon bookmark system of some kind would be useful to wishlist certain gene and color combinations that already exist without morphing them
a (togglable visibility) dragon bookmark system of some kind would be useful to wishlist certain gene and color combinations that already exist without morphing them
2.gif
I support this!!
I support this!!
Feel free to ping me! All friend requests are welcome!

I LOVE FLIGHT RISING RAAAAH!!
1 2