Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Profile: "Hoard"
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Support! I've wanted something like this for a long time now!
Support! I've wanted something like this for a long time now!
8519e7f8a5420ab5aed7323f1862da76548a86d7.png
I dont mind the option but I also would still want to have the ability to easily see the list of apparel. Sure the dragon is wearing it but I enjoy layering apparel on dragons to get cool effects so it isnt usually immediately obvious what I've used. Also, when I look at a dragon's page, it's usually to figure out what a specific skin or item is being used because I like the look and dont know the name.

I think a hoard option would be cool, though I could also just out it in the dragons bio without needing the item first, but still a cool option. I just wouldnt want it to erase the apparel list which does serve a function.
I dont mind the option but I also would still want to have the ability to easily see the list of apparel. Sure the dragon is wearing it but I enjoy layering apparel on dragons to get cool effects so it isnt usually immediately obvious what I've used. Also, when I look at a dragon's page, it's usually to figure out what a specific skin or item is being used because I like the look and dont know the name.

I think a hoard option would be cool, though I could also just out it in the dragons bio without needing the item first, but still a cool option. I just wouldnt want it to erase the apparel list which does serve a function.
I like the idea of a hoard, but it not having a real effect on dragons or gameplay is a bit of a dealbreaker. For something to take up such a prominent spot on the profile, there should be a use for it other than just looking pretty.

If a personal hoard comes with an in game benefit (ex. slightly higher instant sell prices), it could make people who aren't interested in the lore side of it more interested, and justify it being front and center.
I like the idea of a hoard, but it not having a real effect on dragons or gameplay is a bit of a dealbreaker. For something to take up such a prominent spot on the profile, there should be a use for it other than just looking pretty.

If a personal hoard comes with an in game benefit (ex. slightly higher instant sell prices), it could make people who aren't interested in the lore side of it more interested, and justify it being front and center.
Support to the moon and back!
Support to the moon and back!
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
I love this version, and also I think you should change the title to include "Profile" or something, because I keep looking for this thread and failing to find it!
I love this version, and also I think you should change the title to include "Profile" or something, because I keep looking for this thread and failing to find it!
Support!!! This would give a place to display those completely random items that I like to collect and also fits well with lore and dragons in general.
Support!!! This would give a place to display those completely random items that I like to collect and also fits well with lore and dragons in general.
Changed the thread title per nika's suggestion :)
Changed the thread title per nika's suggestion :)
major support!
major support!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif Shanty or Gremlin | FR +2
he/they
Archaeology & History
Germanic Norse pagan | memes
lots of interests: ask!

__
__
__
__
__
> Wishlist
> Lore...
>
>
>
__
__
__
__
__
>
>
>
>
> future stuff?
shale.png
Support, I've always wanted a feature like this. <3
Support, I've always wanted a feature like this. <3
P1hD8rM.pngtumblr_ong8rlPuf31rx0b4wo1_100.pngEZkTzMm.png
Lion | 24 | He/Him
I want this so badly it hurts my soul. Apparel below the dragon would be sensible and usable ... apparel where it is now annoys me every time i look at it, like OP said i know what apparel is there cause i put it on the dragon - i only want the view of apparel items for admin purposes, not display purposes. Having items there instead puts that space to real use, it would be really fun to use and honestly i often look at the beautiful art on food items and other things and think how much I love the art and wish i could display it somewhere or see it more often in the game. I guess its not that likely that this would be implimented but oh my gosh, if it was .... if it was ....
I want this so badly it hurts my soul. Apparel below the dragon would be sensible and usable ... apparel where it is now annoys me every time i look at it, like OP said i know what apparel is there cause i put it on the dragon - i only want the view of apparel items for admin purposes, not display purposes. Having items there instead puts that space to real use, it would be really fun to use and honestly i often look at the beautiful art on food items and other things and think how much I love the art and wish i could display it somewhere or see it more often in the game. I guess its not that likely that this would be implimented but oh my gosh, if it was .... if it was ....
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13