Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel crafting
1 2
When I was a new player, I thought that if I had enough of a trinket I would be able to make it into apparel, and I was very excited about it. Even now sometimes I see some item in my vault and think to myself that it could make a great piece of apparel.

I think it would be nice to have a craftsman dragon in the trading post. When you get enough of a trinket (a great quantity so that it would still be challenging) you give it to them and they craft you apparel based on that trinket. For example, you give 70 copper pocketwatch and get a copper pocketwatch apparel for your dragon.
Obviously, it would be impossible to make a piece of apparel for every trinket, but it would be nice to have at least some.

To some this might seem similar to swipp, but I think it wouldn't be a redundant feature. Swipp swaps some items for apparel, familiars or genes that sometimes are similar or based on the items needed. This would craft specific exclusive apparel that's just a transformation of a specific, already existing item into apparel.

I think it would make a nice addition to the trading post, we would get a new npc and it would make trinkets more useful. Moreover, making apparel based on something already existing should be a little bit easier and faster since you don't need to cone up with a new design.
When I was a new player, I thought that if I had enough of a trinket I would be able to make it into apparel, and I was very excited about it. Even now sometimes I see some item in my vault and think to myself that it could make a great piece of apparel.

I think it would be nice to have a craftsman dragon in the trading post. When you get enough of a trinket (a great quantity so that it would still be challenging) you give it to them and they craft you apparel based on that trinket. For example, you give 70 copper pocketwatch and get a copper pocketwatch apparel for your dragon.
Obviously, it would be impossible to make a piece of apparel for every trinket, but it would be nice to have at least some.

To some this might seem similar to swipp, but I think it wouldn't be a redundant feature. Swipp swaps some items for apparel, familiars or genes that sometimes are similar or based on the items needed. This would craft specific exclusive apparel that's just a transformation of a specific, already existing item into apparel.

I think it would make a nice addition to the trading post, we would get a new npc and it would make trinkets more useful. Moreover, making apparel based on something already existing should be a little bit easier and faster since you don't need to cone up with a new design.
3p6kP58.pngIJwaU3N.pngyOwtToS.png
I'd honestly love this. It'd be a fun thing to do with junk items, and it would be another treasure sink.

Maybe for the sake of making it easy on staff, it wouldn't be NEW items per se, but recolors you can only get by crafting them? That way they don't have as much of an ongoing art project.
I'd honestly love this. It'd be a fun thing to do with junk items, and it would be another treasure sink.

Maybe for the sake of making it easy on staff, it wouldn't be NEW items per se, but recolors you can only get by crafting them? That way they don't have as much of an ongoing art project.
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
Oh my god YESSS please! There are some trinkets I'd absolutely LOVE as apparel! Would make everything very useful for sure!
Oh my god YESSS please! There are some trinkets I'd absolutely LOVE as apparel! Would make everything very useful for sure!
sYJ7QdI.png
hell yeah item/treasure sinks!! id love this!! [s]cough cough [item=wolpertinger hoodie][/s]
hell yeah item/treasure sinks!! id love this!!

cough cough Wolpertinger Hoodie
ttGfSL1.png
I'd love item based apparel items that are not tied to a set.
I'd love item based apparel items that are not tied to a set.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
I'm 100% with you here! There's so many trinket items that I wish existed as actual dragon apparel!
I'm 100% with you here! There's so many trinket items that I wish existed as actual dragon apparel!
I'd love this. I can't count the times I've seen trinkets and thought they'd make awesome apparel pieces. If there's a treasure fee attached, even if it's comparable to Swipp's 1000t or so, it'd be a nice little treasure sink, too.
I'd love this. I can't count the times I've seen trinkets and thought they'd make awesome apparel pieces. If there's a treasure fee attached, even if it's comparable to Swipp's 1000t or so, it'd be a nice little treasure sink, too.
6ntc1cC.jpg
I! Want! Wolpertinger hoodies!
I! Want! Wolpertinger hoodies!
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Support! This would be great!
Support! This would be great!
0oo4mUI.png
I love this idea! It would be a great way to get rid of useless items and would be more reliable than Swipp!
I love this idea! It would be a great way to get rid of useless items and would be more reliable than Swipp!
1 2