Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | nvm
1 2 3
Expressing support for this once more since it's come up in Suggestions again.

Having a way to see which familiars are awakened from the assignment screen would be super useful and the ideas in this thread seem like a good way to do it.
Expressing support for this once more since it's come up in Suggestions again.

Having a way to see which familiars are awakened from the assignment screen would be super useful and the ideas in this thread seem like a good way to do it.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
Was going to suggest something like the first thing! Support!
Was going to suggest something like the first thing! Support!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
support
please do this xD the star or heart version by itself would be amazing. the info in the popup would be nice but the first part I want badly.
support
please do this xD the star or heart version by itself would be amazing. the info in the popup would be nice but the first part I want badly.
j0wgqy1.png82yGJuK.pngFgURbzB.pngWCprogression4.pngWCThursday.png
Don't have any awakened fams, but support! Seems like a huge quality of life improvement.
Don't have any awakened fams, but support! Seems like a huge quality of life improvement.
full support, i hate hate hate how there's no indicator!! its so difficult especially when i have so many awakened familiars that i used to just sell instead of put in my vault :///

also when are we getting a bond with all button
full support, i hate hate hate how there's no indicator!! its so difficult especially when i have so many awakened familiars that i used to just sell instead of put in my vault :///

also when are we getting a bond with all button
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
I absolutely support this. This has been bugging me for years upon years now and I would love something to be done about this!
I absolutely support this. This has been bugging me for years upon years now and I would love something to be done about this!
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
1 2 3