Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Fairy/string light Apparel sets
1 2
(added some new images)
(added some new images)
0f1mBJP.png
Oh I would adore this. There are skins of this for sure, but I'd love to see some apparel.

I'd love nothing more than an imp with lights strung on its antlers

alternatively lanterns, but with the tech lightning dragons have, or the magic arcanes have this can absolutely be done in a lore-friendly way.

Edit: Or firefly jars
Oh I would adore this. There are skins of this for sure, but I'd love to see some apparel.

I'd love nothing more than an imp with lights strung on its antlers

alternatively lanterns, but with the tech lightning dragons have, or the magic arcanes have this can absolutely be done in a lore-friendly way.

Edit: Or firefly jars
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
The firefly jars suggestion above is fantastic. Or little vials of energy, if people don't want the christmas connotation!
The firefly jars suggestion above is fantastic. Or little vials of energy, if people don't want the christmas connotation!
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
Light ropes would be fantastic for so many aesthetics. I can see the Sunbeam Ruins-esque Gen1 WCs now.

The ropes could be in multi-color or single-colors and I would love to see more clothes with glow effects like the glowing clawtips.
Light ropes would be fantastic for so many aesthetics. I can see the Sunbeam Ruins-esque Gen1 WCs now.

The ropes could be in multi-color or single-colors and I would love to see more clothes with glow effects like the glowing clawtips.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Yes! It would be so pretty. Deg agree that having holiday light colours would be nice. Also like the flower fall but lights idea, too :D
Yes! It would be so pretty. Deg agree that having holiday light colours would be nice. Also like the flower fall but lights idea, too :D
new_eye_icon_13_x_90.png EbtKS.pngDustcarve_Crystal_Pedestal.gifold-oaks-2.png
Looks good. Support. Can’t wait.
Looks good. Support. Can’t wait.
74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png
I'd be all for this, but only if it came in more colors than red and green, and only if it was released at a time that was not Christmas IRL. The moment something approaching that holiday gets released around that holiday's time is the moment we'll have everyone climbing out of their skin trying to demand that everything about the holiday gets shoved into a browser game in which it does not belong. Put it in a rainbow of colors and release it in Spring, however, and it's just a pretty and fun addition to a time when explosions of colorful flowers are happening IRL. That's how I'd like it, personally.
I'd be all for this, but only if it came in more colors than red and green, and only if it was released at a time that was not Christmas IRL. The moment something approaching that holiday gets released around that holiday's time is the moment we'll have everyone climbing out of their skin trying to demand that everything about the holiday gets shoved into a browser game in which it does not belong. Put it in a rainbow of colors and release it in Spring, however, and it's just a pretty and fun addition to a time when explosions of colorful flowers are happening IRL. That's how I'd like it, personally.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2