Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Fairy/string light Apparel sets
1 2
For a large portion of the time I've been on flight rising I've wanted to see apparel based on fairy lights, but I've never seen anyone else suggest it. I think it would be a great addition because not only are they very cute but they would be great to layer for color combos, especially corded crowns and cute hanging wing lights! So I made a mock-up using other fr apparel as reference for how they might sit. [img]http://imgur.com/6VYFJXd.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/OEfYRjB.png[/img] I made several different possible recolors too [img]https://imgur.com/gallery/CPLCxSI.png[/img] [url=https://caprineki.tumblr.com/post/190441317256/accidentally-posted-this-to-my-main-account]I made a post to my FR Tumblr with more details[/url] It's just a rough mock-up but I would love some input on what other people think
For a large portion of the time I've been on flight rising I've wanted to see apparel based on fairy lights, but I've never seen anyone else suggest it. I think it would be a great addition because not only are they very cute but they would be great to layer for color combos, especially corded crowns and cute hanging wing lights! So I made a mock-up using other fr apparel as reference for how they might sit.
6VYFJXd.png
OEfYRjB.png
I made several different possible recolors too
CPLCxSI.png

I made a post to my FR Tumblr with more details
It's just a rough mock-up but I would love some input on what other people think
0f1mBJP.png
support!!! this sounds really cute :D i'm a sucker for glowy apparel, & i'd be all over these in an instant if they were a real apparel item!
support!!! this sounds really cute :D i'm a sucker for glowy apparel, & i'd be all over these in an instant if they were a real apparel item!
7979e7990c935401ea870817577cea0a6aea04da.png
experience the feeling of being "bited." // bio // hatchery
I've mentioned before that I [i]really[/i] want some flowerfall-style specks of light as apparel like the little sparks around this one [Item=spellwrought shardhide], or the [item=will o' the wisp] just the small points of light floating/swirling around the dragon. But I've definitely never considered [b]strings[/b] of lights, that could be nifty. There's already a few lightbulb items so I don't see any reason why this couldn't be a thing too.
I've mentioned before that I really want some flowerfall-style specks of light as apparel like the little sparks around this one
Spellwrought Shardhide , or the Will o' the Wisp just the small points of light floating/swirling around the dragon.

But I've definitely never considered strings of lights, that could be nifty. There's already a few lightbulb items so I don't see any reason why this couldn't be a thing too.
[quote name="PersimmonBird" date="2020-01-24 16:19:06" ] I've mentioned before that I [i]really[/i] want some flowerfall-style specks of light as apparel like the little sparks around this one [Item=spellwrought shardhide], or the [item=will o' the wisp] just the small points of light floating/swirling around the dragon. But I've definitely never considered [b]strings[/b] of lights, that could be nifty. There's already a few lightbulb items so I don't see any reason why this couldn't be a thing too. [/quote] Okay but I'd really like to have what you mentioned. That'd be so neat.
PersimmonBird wrote on 2020-01-24 16:19:06:
I've mentioned before that I really want some flowerfall-style specks of light as apparel like the little sparks around this one
Spellwrought Shardhide , or the Will o' the Wisp just the small points of light floating/swirling around the dragon.

But I've definitely never considered strings of lights, that could be nifty. There's already a few lightbulb items so I don't see any reason why this couldn't be a thing too.
Okay but I'd really like to have what you mentioned. That'd be so neat.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
I'd support both the string lights and the spark-falls at the same time! Tangle-ups are always amusing and more glitter and glow is always a good thing.
I'd support both the string lights and the spark-falls at the same time! Tangle-ups are always amusing and more glitter and glow is always a good thing.
don't like my dragons
Christmas tree dragons!
Christmas tree dragons!
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
Heck yes! I own a couple of accents like that, so I really like this look!.Some apparel would be lovely.
Heck yes! I own a couple of accents like that, so I really like this look!.Some apparel would be lovely.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Oh that looks so fun! I might opt for thinner cords / bigger lights, though? But I love the concept- especially that the colours are solid throughout, instead of having more than one together on one piece of apparel- like red and green which is commonly associated with christmas, so it's more neutral. But! People could pair up a red light scarf and a green set of light socks if they wanted to. There's options!
Oh that looks so fun! I might opt for thinner cords / bigger lights, though? But I love the concept- especially that the colours are solid throughout, instead of having more than one together on one piece of apparel- like red and green which is commonly associated with christmas, so it's more neutral. But! People could pair up a red light scarf and a green set of light socks if they wanted to. There's options!
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
Support!!! I think fairy lights would make for a super cute outfit or accessory, and I'd love to see this in game (especially for Christmas dragons)!
Support!!! I think fairy lights would make for a super cute outfit or accessory, and I'd love to see this in game (especially for Christmas dragons)!
pFIAgVa.png
manatad | the emerald dove
FR+10
huge support! this would be so pretty omg
huge support! this would be so pretty omg
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
1 2