Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Offspring Lists
1 2
It would be very convenient if there was some way to identify which offspring have been exalted just from looking at the list. Like, maybe if the exalted names were a different color from nonexalted or maybe if the exalted had like a little symbol next to their names
It would be very convenient if there was some way to identify which offspring have been exalted just from looking at the list. Like, maybe if the exalted names were a different color from nonexalted or maybe if the exalted had like a little symbol next to their names
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno1_500.png

+3 fr time
Only if toggleable. I don’t want something like color change or symbols littering my offspring list
Only if toggleable. I don’t want something like color change or symbols littering my offspring list
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
[quote name="DragonSage" date="2019-10-14 09:48:50" ] Only if toggleable. I don’t want something like color change or symbols littering my offspring list [/quote] I support this, but yea, it should be toggleable
DragonSage wrote on 2019-10-14 09:48:50:
I support this, but yea, it should be toggleable
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
Yes, I support this!
Only toggable tho
If it becomes a different color, maybe the color of your flight? (I thought maybe the color of the flight it got sent to, but that would be way too colorful)
Yes, I support this!
Only toggable tho
If it becomes a different color, maybe the color of your flight? (I thought maybe the color of the flight it got sent to, but that would be way too colorful)

[quote name="Severynn" date="2019-10-14 10:15:54" ] Yes, I support this! Only toggable tho If it becomes a different color, maybe the color of your flight? (I thought maybe the color of the flight it got sent to, but that would be way too colorful) [/quote] I was thinking just like a cool blue or something just so there would be enough of a contrast if you were scrolling quickly and also it would still be different enough for colourblind folks. But the flight colour coordinating would be neat
Severynn wrote on 2019-10-14 10:15:54:
Yes, I support this!
Only toggable tho

I was thinking just like a cool blue or something just so there would be enough of a contrast if you were scrolling quickly and also it would still be different enough for colourblind folks. But the flight colour coordinating would be neat
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno1_500.png

+3 fr time
As has been said, support only if it could be toggled.

Though in the meantime as things stand if you mouse over offspring you can find out which ones have been exalted because the URL will have something like (using one of my kids as an example) http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=0&tab=dragon&did=55556363 - who went off to serve Plaguemom. If you see that view&id=0 it's been exalted.
As has been said, support only if it could be toggled.

Though in the meantime as things stand if you mouse over offspring you can find out which ones have been exalted because the URL will have something like (using one of my kids as an example) http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=0&tab=dragon&did=55556363 - who went off to serve Plaguemom. If you see that view&id=0 it's been exalted.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Honestly i'd love if this was a thing. Maybe have offspring lists have two tabs? So a tab for Existing Offspring and Exalted Offspring?
Honestly i'd love if this was a thing. Maybe have offspring lists have two tabs? So a tab for Existing Offspring and Exalted Offspring?
There have been a few threads on the topic of making exalted offspring stand out from others, and I think generally it's not a super-popular idea - people like being able to control the appearance of things like that.
There have been a few threads on the topic of making exalted offspring stand out from others, and I think generally it's not a super-popular idea - people like being able to control the appearance of things like that.
it is a interesting idea... but why would you want to see which offspring is exalted? you can't do anything anyway.
it is a interesting idea... but why would you want to see which offspring is exalted? you can't do anything anyway.
DizcD8I.png
I’d support a simple bold/not bold or (since some phones/tablets/computers display bold anyway) just italicizing the names.
Only if it’s a toggle option though.

Making them italic is simple, and at a glance is nicer on the eyes than colors or symbols. (At least to me)
I’d support a simple bold/not bold or (since some phones/tablets/computers display bold anyway) just italicizing the names.
Only if it’s a toggle option though.

Making them italic is simple, and at a glance is nicer on the eyes than colors or symbols. (At least to me)
tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
c4eYuF0.gif
q1eHdng.png
1 2