Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum Exclusive Breed
1 2 3 4
I support as soon as they come through with a better anti-bot system than the captcha gunk. I don't even have bad eyesight and half the time I have to get within inches of my screen and still miss it.
I support as soon as they come through with a better anti-bot system than the captcha gunk. I don't even have bad eyesight and half the time I have to get within inches of my screen and still miss it.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
As many others have stated I think it is something that would be great to release when they fix the coli issues. I cannot coli and I would love a chance to try and get them but I am also willing to pay for them to have Gen1s etc.

I am always for people getting a few of a new item but I think it is important it not be clan bound. I do not support anything like that clan bound.
As many others have stated I think it is something that would be great to release when they fix the coli issues. I cannot coli and I would love a chance to try and get them but I am also willing to pay for them to have Gen1s etc.

I am always for people getting a few of a new item but I think it is important it not be clan bound. I do not support anything like that clan bound.
Stuff will one day go here.
Do we really need more reasons to use the coli?

Give other areas of the site some breed changes/genes before giving the coli more goods.

Give other areas of the site some breed changes/genes before giving the coli more goods.
[quote name="Corviknight" date="2019-09-10 17:20:19" ] Do we really need more reasons to use the coli? Give other areas of the site some breed changes/genes before giving the coli more goods. [/quote] Well said. We don't have any gathering genes or breeds, that would be a fun place to add a new exclusive gene (preferably one that could be found in any profession). Heck even an exalting exclusive gene/breed would be fun. That being said, if they add a coli exclusive breed I'd like the captcha issues sorted out first
Corviknight wrote on 2019-09-10 17:20:19:

Well said. We don't have any gathering genes or breeds, that would be a fun place to add a new exclusive gene (preferably one that could be found in any profession). Heck even an exalting exclusive gene/breed would be fun.

That being said, if they add a coli exclusive breed I'd like the captcha issues sorted out first
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I don't see anything wrong with this idea, but as other people have said I'd like to see the captcha system fixed first.
I don't see anything wrong with this idea, but as other people have said I'd like to see the captcha system fixed first.
wq9PoXA.png
I think this is generally a good idea, but I agree with DragonSage. Especially a gathering breed, that would be fun.
I think this is generally a good idea, but I agree with DragonSage. Especially a gathering breed, that would be fun.
[quote name="Veradana" date="2019-09-10 15:21:40" ] For people worried about being locked out of a breed because they can't play the coli: Python and Morph are coli exclusive, and you can currently get them off the auction house for about 100 k treasure, and 40 k treasure respectively. You'll still be able to get them, and the price won't stay high forever. [/quote] Support for this reason. Camping is absolutely a concern and I will always support a fix, but so long as scrolls are [b]NOT[/b] clanbound, everyone will still have the opportunity to obtain them in the meantime. Gathering breeds do sound interesting. Or fairgrounds breeds. Or Swipp, although I have a feeling the required components would end up making Mums look like a cakewalk by comparison. Or maybe even Roundsey (she gives out a few eggs and scrolls as a raffle prize monthly). Support for everything, but again [i]only[/i] so long as the scrolls can still be bought and sold between players, so as not to lock out anyone who can't use a particular aspect of the site.
Veradana wrote on 2019-09-10 15:21:40:
For people worried about being locked out of a breed because they can't play the coli: Python and Morph are coli exclusive, and you can currently get them off the auction house for about 100 k treasure, and 40 k treasure respectively. You'll still be able to get them, and the price won't stay high forever.

Support for this reason.

Camping is absolutely a concern and I will always support a fix, but so long as scrolls are NOT clanbound, everyone will still have the opportunity to obtain them in the meantime.

Gathering breeds do sound interesting. Or fairgrounds breeds. Or Swipp, although I have a feeling the required components would end up making Mums look like a cakewalk by comparison. Or maybe even Roundsey (she gives out a few eggs and scrolls as a raffle prize monthly).

Support for everything, but again only so long as the scrolls can still be bought and sold between players, so as not to lock out anyone who can't use a particular aspect of the site.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Why all the sudden fear of clanbound drops? The clanbound items we got so far are all 'gifts', and should be considered separately to those that drops. Or was there updates regarding drops (non-gifts) that I missed?
Why all the sudden fear of clanbound drops? The clanbound items we got so far are all 'gifts', and should be considered separately to those that drops. Or was there updates regarding drops (non-gifts) that I missed?
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
:D Yup yup we always love more ways to get dragons or genes so a coli breed would be great. Especially now ancients are a thing and breeds will hopefully be released more often.

All the current coli genes are really cheap to regular gene priced on the AH and dragons with those genes are fodder priced so even if someone couldn't coli it's not like they'd be locked out of the new breed forever :D
:D Yup yup we always love more ways to get dragons or genes so a coli breed would be great. Especially now ancients are a thing and breeds will hopefully be released more often.

All the current coli genes are really cheap to regular gene priced on the AH and dragons with those genes are fodder priced so even if someone couldn't coli it's not like they'd be locked out of the new breed forever :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[quote name="@hat17" date="2019-09-11 00:47:30" ] Why all the sudden fear of clanbound drops? The clanbound items we got so far are all 'gifts', and should be considered separately to those that drops. Or was there updates regarding drops (non-gifts) that I missed? [/quote] I believe it's coming off of the PVP announcement. Mainly the proposed idea of pvp exclusive clanbound rewards. If they do end up going with that idea, it sets a precedent that other non-gift based items will be obtainable as clanbound items. While it's not confirmed or denied that that'll happen, I imagine most people wanna get their opinions on it out in the open - as a precaution if anything. [rule] As for the topic itself, the coli is already the most heavily used feature gameplay wise. You can use it for feeding, familiars, festivals, genes, eggs, etc. - without any cooldown or timer like gathering or fairgrounds has. While I wouldn't mind a coli based breed I do agree with others that the coli is already such a heavily focused area that maybe spreading stuff over the other parts of the site would maybe be a better way to go. As it stands the 'game' of flight rising feels like it's the coli with a side of dragon dess-up when you compare how lucrative the coli can be to just about everything else.
@hat17 wrote on 2019-09-11 00:47:30:

I believe it's coming off of the PVP announcement. Mainly the proposed idea of pvp exclusive clanbound rewards. If they do end up going with that idea, it sets a precedent that other non-gift based items will be obtainable as clanbound items.

While it's not confirmed or denied that that'll happen, I imagine most people wanna get their opinions on it out in the open - as a precaution if anything.

As for the topic itself, the coli is already the most heavily used feature gameplay wise. You can use it for feeding, familiars, festivals, genes, eggs, etc. - without any cooldown or timer like gathering or fairgrounds has. While I wouldn't mind a coli based breed I do agree with others that the coli is already such a heavily focused area that maybe spreading stuff over the other parts of the site would maybe be a better way to go.

As it stands the 'game' of flight rising feels like it's the coli with a side of dragon dess-up when you compare how lucrative the coli can be to just about everything else.
IT7iTv8.png
1 2 3 4