Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Keeping up with exalted dragons
1 2
I can support this if you have to go out of your way to specifically request letters from certain dragons. Like, by default, you get no letters. You need to re-visit the exalted dragon's page and hit a button to request letters from them (so you can't request from multiple dergs at once). It only shows up for dragons you exalted (so you can't request letters from dergs you bred and sold.) They don't continue indefinitely, you might get six or eight over the course of several months. It would be a small treat to look forward to.

No support for souvenirs or any monetary gains. It should be just for funsies.
I can support this if you have to go out of your way to specifically request letters from certain dragons. Like, by default, you get no letters. You need to re-visit the exalted dragon's page and hit a button to request letters from them (so you can't request from multiple dergs at once). It only shows up for dragons you exalted (so you can't request letters from dergs you bred and sold.) They don't continue indefinitely, you might get six or eight over the course of several months. It would be a small treat to look forward to.

No support for souvenirs or any monetary gains. It should be just for funsies.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
looks at stats, I've exalted over 83k dragons. 99.9999 percent of those were fodder. (I work a lot of raffle and public buy)

the amount of server resources and lag would be astronomical just for me. (there are people with 140k dragons exalted)

so no support at all.

I would like self service restoration to have a better filter for display so it wasn't all based solely on numerical id but you could see what did I exalt today but that's not what this thread is about.
looks at stats, I've exalted over 83k dragons. 99.9999 percent of those were fodder. (I work a lot of raffle and public buy)

the amount of server resources and lag would be astronomical just for me. (there are people with 140k dragons exalted)

so no support at all.

I would like self service restoration to have a better filter for display so it wasn't all based solely on numerical id but you could see what did I exalt today but that's not what this thread is about.
No support. If you want to get letters from your exalted dragons, it would probably be best to write them yourself. That way, they'll fit with your lore and match the exalted dragon's personality.
No support. If you want to get letters from your exalted dragons, it would probably be best to write them yourself. That way, they'll fit with your lore and match the exalted dragon's personality.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
No support for the reasons Jemadar mentioned, I would get an insane amount of spam from all those thousands of dragons, and I'd much rather invent my own lore about what my exalts are doing anyway!
No support for the reasons Jemadar mentioned, I would get an insane amount of spam from all those thousands of dragons, and I'd much rather invent my own lore about what my exalts are doing anyway!
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
1 2