Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Eliminate...
1 2 3 4 5
Like many others have said, all venues drop, but none of the other suggestions. We need stuff with rarity, and the fairgrounds will give you enough treasure to have the most powerful battlestone in the game in under two weeks, easy.
Like many others have said, all venues drop, but none of the other suggestions. We need stuff with rarity, and the fairgrounds will give you enough treasure to have the most powerful battlestone in the game in under two weeks, easy.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
They do already drop in all venues, I think. While I agree its awful that Eliminates haven't dropped from the 550~600 Range in a looooong time, making them free for new players can lead to all kinds of shenanigans (multiple accounts for example). Part of what makes it so good is that it is something you have to earn.

Having said that, as someone who grinds the Coli nearly every day for 3+ hours, I haven't had an eliminate drop in over a year. Not a single one.

I have had more eggs, clothes and chest drops than eliminates.
Feels bad, man. I'd appreciate a higher drop rate.
They do already drop in all venues, I think. While I agree its awful that Eliminates haven't dropped from the 550~600 Range in a looooong time, making them free for new players can lead to all kinds of shenanigans (multiple accounts for example). Part of what makes it so good is that it is something you have to earn.

Having said that, as someone who grinds the Coli nearly every day for 3+ hours, I haven't had an eliminate drop in over a year. Not a single one.

tumblr_inline_ohfczrSsIP1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczvU5Sp1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_p6un9pL5QF1utez9io1_100.png 9rffWp7.png Ni7vksA.gifJXmuUO1.png
[quote name="Pawbeast" date="2019-04-16 14:08:13" ] They do already drop in all venues, I think. While I agree its awful that Eliminates haven't dropped from the 550~600 Range in a looooong time, making them free for new players can lead to all kinds of shenanigans (multiple accounts for example). Having said that, as someone who grinds the Coli nearly every day for 3+ hours, I haven't had an eliminate drop in over a year. Not a single one. I have had more eggs, clothes and chest drops than eliminates. Feels bad, man. I'd appreciate a higher drop rate. [/quote] According to the text version of that guide, neither the crystal pools, nor the mire drop it, which I believe is what the encyclopedia entries for the venues say.
Pawbeast wrote on 2019-04-16 14:08:13:
They do already drop in all venues, I think. While I agree its awful that Eliminates haven't dropped from the 550~600 Range in a looooong time, making them free for new players can lead to all kinds of shenanigans (multiple accounts for example). Having said that, as someone who grinds the Coli nearly every day for 3+ hours, I haven't had an eliminate drop in over a year. Not a single one.

According to the text version of that guide, neither the crystal pools, nor the mire drop it, which I believe is what the encyclopedia entries for the venues say.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@Jemadar Ah, ty for the correction. That still only 1/10 tho which is okay. I mostly just want the rate changed...
@Jemadar Ah, ty for the correction. That still only 1/10 tho which is okay. I mostly just want the rate changed...
tumblr_inline_ohfczrSsIP1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczvU5Sp1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_p6un9pL5QF1utez9io1_100.png 9rffWp7.png Ni7vksA.gifJXmuUO1.png
[quote name="@Pawbeast" date="2019-04-16 14:17:37" ] Jemadar Ah, ty for the correction. That still only 1/10 tho which is okay. I mostly just want the rate changed... [/quote] Yeah, though the problem with those two venues is they tend to be some of the most heavily used ones, meaning that many of the people who train fodder or are looking for the pink silks, have no chance of getting an eliminate.
@Pawbeast wrote on 2019-04-16 14:17:37:
Jemadar Ah, ty for the correction. That still only 1/10 tho which is okay. I mostly just want the rate changed...
Yeah, though the problem with those two venues is they tend to be some of the most heavily used ones, meaning that many of the people who train fodder or are looking for the pink silks, have no chance of getting an eliminate.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
If they're the most commonly used, they might not drop for that exact reason. Too easy to just grind and get multiple over a series of days or months.
If they're the most commonly used, they might not drop for that exact reason. Too easy to just grind and get multiple over a series of days or months.
@xXIceWolfXx
Only just saw this! If you want replies, please ping me. And...I meant MP price, not AH price. Possibly around 275kt at the absolute lowest? Then again, I really don't think Eliminate should be easy to acquire and that would make it easy to acquire. If it absolutely had to be on the MP, it would need to cost no less than 275kt IMHO and be adjusted regularly for inflation.
@xXIceWolfXx
Only just saw this! If you want replies, please ping me. And...I meant MP price, not AH price. Possibly around 275kt at the absolute lowest? Then again, I really don't think Eliminate should be easy to acquire and that would make it easy to acquire. If it absolutely had to be on the MP, it would need to cost no less than 275kt IMHO and be adjusted regularly for inflation.
Ping me to get my attention!
[quote] If it absolutely had to be on the MP, it would need to cost no less than 275kt IMHO and be adjusted regularly for inflation.[/quote] The current 550-600K IS the 275K adjusted for inflation, I'm not sure how people are missing that point. Making treasure is a lot more easier now than it was 18 months ago.
Quote:
If it absolutely had to be on the MP, it would need to cost no less than 275kt IMHO and be adjusted regularly for inflation.

The current 550-600K IS the 275K adjusted for inflation, I'm not sure how people are missing that point.

Making treasure is a lot more easier now than it was 18 months ago.
I do think Eliminate should be added to all venues and then adjusted from there. I'd rather see Eliminate in all venues, tbh, than ancient dragons.
I do think Eliminate should be added to all venues and then adjusted from there. I'd rather see Eliminate in all venues, tbh, than ancient dragons.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
It’s all luck dude. I got my first elim not long ago.

No support.
It’s all luck dude. I got my first elim not long ago.

No support.
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
1 2 3 4 5