Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Eliminate...
1 2 3 4 5
I hoard all the eliminates I get, I keep them for myself or for my flight, precisely because they're so precious and rare, and having them opens up the game. I think a lot of people do the same?

I leveled my first team the hard way and took them through all the venues, and I won all my rallys, most of my ambushes and berserks, and two out of three of my Eliminates on the journey to lvl 25.

I don't know where I'm going with this. I've met people who have been playing FR for longer than I have and have never gotten an Eliminate as a drop, and maybe I've been lucky with Eliminates, I won four out of the five I'm using and I have a few more stashed.

It takes me a week to 10 days make a million, and none of it comes from grinding, most of it is made in the Fairgrounds with Glimmer and Gloom, and I make up the rest with dragon sales. I barely exalt anymore, but 10 dragons raised to lvl 7 is 100000+. I remember back when I was leveling I used to sell my familiars and I used to make over 100000 per day easy

Buying the eliminate was still a huge bite though, massive, I didn't want to spend the money, lool. I had my first team in a month, tho, is what I'm saying, even at the price of Eliminates has stayed the same for a year, I think I paid over 600000 gold for the one I bought?

Anyhow, I guess I don't have a point, this is all disconnected rambling XD
I hoard all the eliminates I get, I keep them for myself or for my flight, precisely because they're so precious and rare, and having them opens up the game. I think a lot of people do the same?

I leveled my first team the hard way and took them through all the venues, and I won all my rallys, most of my ambushes and berserks, and two out of three of my Eliminates on the journey to lvl 25.

I don't know where I'm going with this. I've met people who have been playing FR for longer than I have and have never gotten an Eliminate as a drop, and maybe I've been lucky with Eliminates, I won four out of the five I'm using and I have a few more stashed.

It takes me a week to 10 days make a million, and none of it comes from grinding, most of it is made in the Fairgrounds with Glimmer and Gloom, and I make up the rest with dragon sales. I barely exalt anymore, but 10 dragons raised to lvl 7 is 100000+. I remember back when I was leveling I used to sell my familiars and I used to make over 100000 per day easy

Buying the eliminate was still a huge bite though, massive, I didn't want to spend the money, lool. I had my first team in a month, tho, is what I'm saying, even at the price of Eliminates has stayed the same for a year, I think I paid over 600000 gold for the one I bought?

Anyhow, I guess I don't have a point, this is all disconnected rambling XD
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png
Big support for taking a smaller first measure of adding Eliminate to the drop pool of *all* venues. If that doesn't manage to make a dent in the skewed market and its tendency to bar new players from one of the main parts of the game, then I would consider further measures.

I can say that, personally, I was having zero luck grinding for anything valuable until a friend gave me an Eliminate to start out my team. In spite of the time I've spent in the Coli- leveling a team to 25 from 1, fest and food/item grinding, etc.- however, I have yet to obtain a single Eliminate from this. I understand that it is luck based, but that's part of why I do think a raise of the drop rate might be alright. Sometimes you lose at 95% chance of success, and that's frustrating, and sometimes you win five times in a row with a measly 5% chance of success.
Big support for taking a smaller first measure of adding Eliminate to the drop pool of *all* venues. If that doesn't manage to make a dent in the skewed market and its tendency to bar new players from one of the main parts of the game, then I would consider further measures.

I can say that, personally, I was having zero luck grinding for anything valuable until a friend gave me an Eliminate to start out my team. In spite of the time I've spent in the Coli- leveling a team to 25 from 1, fest and food/item grinding, etc.- however, I have yet to obtain a single Eliminate from this. I understand that it is luck based, but that's part of why I do think a raise of the drop rate might be alright. Sometimes you lose at 95% chance of success, and that's frustrating, and sometimes you win five times in a row with a measly 5% chance of success.
iuEBSJ3.png
Ljw7JvQ.png
o7ZCFYm.png
CTuU1r6.png oaolHwW.png
oNrZjs5.png
gYW0j5f.png
YMPbu9R.png transcatcher.png
[quote name="Sopheroo" date="2019-04-17 03:59:35" ] @toxa Then, maybe we should tell newbies more than they don't need more than one Eliminate, you can absolutely grind either with a single trainer (Mire Flyer) or fill the other slot with a cleric (which is helpful in Golem Workshop) I have a single Eliminate user and I am swimming in money and good drops :D [/quote] True, assuming they only want one team! :P I still prefer the efficiency of a 3-Eliminates build, myself. I don't find health to be a problem for me. While I think it would be neat to incorporate some real strategy using new stones that compete with Eliminate's sheer damage output, I don't see that happening anytime soon... [quote name="Jamedar" date="2019-04-17 05:18:11" ] Also, it absolutely is reasonable to expect a new player to have to grind for an end game type stone that is vastly overpowered. Or really for anything they really want. I do think eliminates should drop in all venues and are probably somewhat overpriced, but I also don't believe that users should be able to get them within the first two days of their being on site. [/quote] And I completely disagree. Like I said, it's possible; doesn't mean it's reasonable. To me. [quote name="Jamedar" date="2019-04-17 05:18:11" ] also, since the mire is one of the venues that doesn't have it, that is why it has never dropped for you. I got my two eliminates in the Scorched forest and the Boreal woods [/quote] Oh, good, I thought I was crazy. RNG doesn't favor me in just about anything, so I just assume I'm unlucky. Joke's on me!
Sopheroo wrote on 2019-04-17 03:59:35:
@toxa

Then, maybe we should tell newbies more than they don't need more than one Eliminate, you can absolutely grind either with a single trainer (Mire Flyer) or fill the other slot with a cleric (which is helpful in Golem Workshop)

I have a single Eliminate user and I am swimming in money and good drops :D
True, assuming they only want one team! :P

I still prefer the efficiency of a 3-Eliminates build, myself. I don't find health to be a problem for me. While I think it would be neat to incorporate some real strategy using new stones that compete with Eliminate's sheer damage output, I don't see that happening anytime soon...

Jamedar wrote on 2019-04-17 05:18:11:
Also, it absolutely is reasonable to expect a new player to have to grind for an end game type stone that is vastly overpowered. Or really for anything they really want. I do think eliminates should drop in all venues and are probably somewhat overpriced, but I also don't believe that users should be able to get them within the first two days of their being on site.
And I completely disagree. Like I said, it's possible; doesn't mean it's reasonable. To me.

Jamedar wrote on 2019-04-17 05:18:11:
also, since the mire is one of the venues that doesn't have it, that is why it has never dropped for you. I got my two eliminates in the Scorched forest and the Boreal woods
Oh, good, I thought I was crazy. RNG doesn't favor me in just about anything, so I just assume I'm unlucky. Joke's on me!
ywH3Spj.png
[quote name="@Toxa" date="2019-04-18 04:43:19" ] True, assuming they only want one team! :P I still prefer the efficiency of a 3-Eliminates build, myself. [/quote] Many people do, but we're talking newbies here. Once you've got that first Flyer, you've got a money-printing machine (that's every bit as effective as the ones used by players who've been on the site for years), and can earn as much treasure for additional Elims as you want.
@Toxa wrote on 2019-04-18 04:43:19:
True, assuming they only want one team! :P

I still prefer the efficiency of a 3-Eliminates build, myself.

Many people do, but we're talking newbies here. Once you've got that first Flyer, you've got a money-printing machine (that's every bit as effective as the ones used by players who've been on the site for years), and can earn as much treasure for additional Elims as you want.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Support for slightly increasing drop rates. Putting it into all venues and back into Pinkerton would be good too. I do 99% of my grinding in the Kelp Beds, and never in the Mire. I've gotten 3-4 eliminates over nearly 6 years.

No support for the account locked stone as that would be tough for existing players. does everyone already here just get an account locked stone? If it's a level unlock do we just need to own a lvl 17+ dragon? It's a little too messy.
Support for slightly increasing drop rates. Putting it into all venues and back into Pinkerton would be good too. I do 99% of my grinding in the Kelp Beds, and never in the Mire. I've gotten 3-4 eliminates over nearly 6 years.

No support for the account locked stone as that would be tough for existing players. does everyone already here just get an account locked stone? If it's a level unlock do we just need to own a lvl 17+ dragon? It's a little too messy.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
1 2 3 4 5