Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Eliminate...
1 2 3 4 5
No support. Its atleast something valuable on this site. Also like others said, it will pay for itself once you aquire one.
No support. Its atleast something valuable on this site. Also like others said, it will pay for itself once you aquire one.
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
At this point, I think the only solution for lowering the price of Eliminate is to nerf it. Right now, Eliminate is too good and potential alternatives wouldn't match its power, making them not as viable. As long as Eliminate is that overpowered compared to everything else, it's going to have a high price.

Mire isn't a panacea. The Mire might not remain the prime levelling venue forever, it's possible that it's going to be revamped to actually match its difficulty level - right now, Ghostlight is harder than Mire.

At this point, I think the only solution for lowering the price of Eliminate is to nerf it. Right now, Eliminate is too good and potential alternatives wouldn't match its power, making them not as viable. As long as Eliminate is that overpowered compared to everything else, it's going to have a high price.

Mire isn't a panacea. The Mire might not remain the prime levelling venue forever, it's possible that it's going to be revamped to actually match its difficulty level - right now, Ghostlight is harder than Mire.

I can't support for market place

Actually. Eliminate sell price is 600 treasure and will that be in market place for 6000 treasure? If that be expensive example 600,000. That must has 60,000 sell value and it's impossible
I can't support for market place

Actually. Eliminate sell price is 600 treasure and will that be in market place for 6000 treasure? If that be expensive example 600,000. That must has 60,000 sell value and it's impossible
He/They
[quote name="Chlorr" date="2019-04-15 22:30:36" ] On the other...eliminate really changes battle in such a way that profit becomes laughably easy if you're leveling fodder. Making Eliminate readily-available levels the playing field which is a good thing, absolutely, but it also has a very real potential to contribute to inflation. If this were to be implemented, I'd want to see eliminate sold for something roughly equivalent to Forum Vista prices. [/quote] how much would that be? because there are a few vistas that are like 1-3 gems
Chlorr wrote on 2019-04-15 22:30:36:
On the other...eliminate really changes battle in such a way that profit becomes laughably easy if you're leveling fodder. Making Eliminate readily-available levels the playing field which is a good thing, absolutely, but it also has a very real potential to contribute to inflation. If this were to be implemented, I'd want to see eliminate sold for something roughly equivalent to Forum Vista prices.

how much would that be? because there are a few vistas that are like 1-3 gems
+2 FR time
he/they
Always support for adding it to Mire and Pools, but I don't think adding it to the marketplace is a good idea, for the reasons stated above.
Always support for adding it to Mire and Pools, but I don't think adding it to the marketplace is a good idea, for the reasons stated above.
wq9PoXA.png
I think the price of Eliminates is fine actually. Players can earn enough to buy one for treasure in just over a week of maxing out at the fairgrounds (8 days @ 75000 = 600k). For the amount you can earn via the coli after you obtain an eliminate, I don't think that is an unreasonable investment of time. And with the addition of Glimmer & Gloom, players are able to max out faster than ever (many can do so in 30-60 minutes).
Quote:
3. Put Eliminate in the Marketplace for a high price.
This way you won't be cheating sellers out of their profits, but Eliminate will no longer be a painfully finite resource.

Eliminates drop regularly, they are not a finite resource.
I think the price of Eliminates is fine actually. Players can earn enough to buy one for treasure in just over a week of maxing out at the fairgrounds (8 days @ 75000 = 600k). For the amount you can earn via the coli after you obtain an eliminate, I don't think that is an unreasonable investment of time. And with the addition of Glimmer & Gloom, players are able to max out faster than ever (many can do so in 30-60 minutes).
Quote:
3. Put Eliminate in the Marketplace for a high price.
This way you won't be cheating sellers out of their profits, but Eliminate will no longer be a painfully finite resource.

Eliminates drop regularly, they are not a finite resource.
ZQGfAQY.png
No support for any of those suggestions.
Eliminate is a Treasure generating machine. :P It pays for itself and then continues on to infinity.

It's very desirable, but also rare. This is why its expensive and scarce on the player-market, and it is completely reasonable for a desirable rare item to be this way. The Coliseum can be farmed without it, it is not a necessity.

I would support having Eliminate drop in all venues sans the Mire, but that's the only adjustment I'd make short of a complete redo of the entire battle system. The real problem here is that a single stat build and battlestone overshadow the whole system. If we had more options of equal power, then there'd be less of a feeling of "the only good stone is extremely expensive, it's terrible!'
No support for any of those suggestions.
Eliminate is a Treasure generating machine. :P It pays for itself and then continues on to infinity.

It's very desirable, but also rare. This is why its expensive and scarce on the player-market, and it is completely reasonable for a desirable rare item to be this way. The Coliseum can be farmed without it, it is not a necessity.

I would support having Eliminate drop in all venues sans the Mire, but that's the only adjustment I'd make short of a complete redo of the entire battle system. The real problem here is that a single stat build and battlestone overshadow the whole system. If we had more options of equal power, then there'd be less of a feeling of "the only good stone is extremely expensive, it's terrible!'
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Support for giving new players an Eliminate. I remember how difficult and depressing it was to save up treasure for Eliminate--and that was back when it only cost 300-350kt.
Support for giving new players an Eliminate. I remember how difficult and depressing it was to save up treasure for Eliminate--and that was back when it only cost 300-350kt.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
Really I just support it dropping in all venues. I feel like that would pretty significantly increase the drop rate, but in a more controlled way.

No support on untradeable stones or adding into the market place though.

Would a dragon with a new stone become untradeable then? The only currently untradeable dragons are Progenitors, and I wouldn't like to have more than that. AndI like that demand sets the price for the stones, rather than having some set price in the market place, especially because it the price is higher, I suspect the AH price would seek to match it.
Really I just support it dropping in all venues. I feel like that would pretty significantly increase the drop rate, but in a more controlled way.

No support on untradeable stones or adding into the market place though.

Would a dragon with a new stone become untradeable then? The only currently untradeable dragons are Progenitors, and I wouldn't like to have more than that. AndI like that demand sets the price for the stones, rather than having some set price in the market place, especially because it the price is higher, I suspect the AH price would seek to match it.
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
Support if eliminate dropped in another venue or two. This way it lowers the value enough to make those new to coli able to grab one while still somewhat keeping it's rarity.
Support if eliminate dropped in another venue or two. This way it lowers the value enough to make those new to coli able to grab one while still somewhat keeping it's rarity.
1565535886176.png
1 2 3 4 5