Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dark Theme/Night Mode
1 2 3 4 5
Support – I personally can't see dark text on light backgrounds too well, just because of how my eyes work. It would be nice to have something that's easier on the eyes and more accessible, and that isn't completely bright to look at during the nighttime.
Support – I personally can't see dark text on light backgrounds too well, just because of how my eyes work. It would be nice to have something that's easier on the eyes and more accessible, and that isn't completely bright to look at during the nighttime.
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png
Always support, even more so now because I've recently seen some dragons on dark backgrounds and they look AMAZING.
Always support, even more so now because I've recently seen some dragons on dark backgrounds and they look AMAZING.
wq9PoXA.png
So, so so much support for a dark mode layout! I turn the brightness down on my iPad, but it doesn't help as much as a dark theme would <3
So, so so much support for a dark mode layout! I turn the brightness down on my iPad, but it doesn't help as much as a dark theme would <3
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
As always, absolute support. I myself am extremely light sensitive so a dark-mode would save my burning eyes.
As always, absolute support. I myself am extremely light sensitive so a dark-mode would save my burning eyes.
Support! I play FR at night sometimes, and it would be nice to not have to look at eye searing white everywhere.
Support! I play FR at night sometimes, and it would be nice to not have to look at eye searing white everywhere.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Full support, would love it
Full support, would love it
Support to the power of infinity!
Support to the power of infinity!
He/Him|WARNING! I eat pancakes|FR time+2|Weird|This, along with my clan profile, is a big WIP
SM’s Leveling and Grinding
3EEgU.gif
Oh god so much support. Staring at the white on this site makes my eyes see [i]real[/i] wonky after extended play [emoji=spiral sad size=2].
Oh god so much support. Staring at the white on this site makes my eyes see real wonky after extended play .
0gSKMbv.gif
I would love a dark mode. The searing white kills my eyes and makes my keratoconjuntivitis worse.
I would love a dark mode. The searing white kills my eyes and makes my keratoconjuntivitis worse.
support
support
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3 4 5