Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dark Theme/Night Mode
1 2 3 4 5
Support! I'd love a dark mode!
Support! I'd love a dark mode!
HxcMlGn.pngMUYNhfy.pngE7XeyWd.png
gTTW2gA.pngKxbpiqI.png
a69iToJ.png
silly that there isn't one yet [emoji=aberration sleepy size=1]
silly that there isn't one yet
CO4hmv7.gif8xbWHuG.gif
I support a dark mode. Not only does dark mode just look cooler, it doesn't hurt my eyes. [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1]
I support a dark mode. Not only does dark mode just look cooler, it doesn't hurt my eyes.
no FObX7rS.png
hh5n4WA.png
7OY8Vcs.png
image.png
lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
nooo R3T9Jmp.png
support!
really would love having dark mode added, would help my eyes out and I'm sure many others!!
support!
really would love having dark mode added, would help my eyes out and I'm sure many others!!
eswSnrS.png
2MFinXj.png
gUe2de3.png
oaolHwW.png
I do think this would be nice. You have no clue how many times I've blinded myself when logging on to Flight Rising in the middle of the night. Maybe a dusty purple or blue could work? I don't think it would clash too much with any of the other colors.
Edit: Something like this #29173d or similar colors. even a red like this #3d1c22 could work to stay on theme.
I do think this would be nice. You have no clue how many times I've blinded myself when logging on to Flight Rising in the middle of the night. Maybe a dusty purple or blue could work? I don't think it would clash too much with any of the other colors.
Edit: Something like this #29173d or similar colors. even a red like this #3d1c22 could work to stay on theme.
Very much support! I find myself only being able to play for long when it's late, so a dark mode of sorts would be extremely helpful. I also personally don't like the dirty beige-sort of colour on the sides? But that might be just me.
Very much support! I find myself only being able to play for long when it's late, so a dark mode of sorts would be extremely helpful. I also personally don't like the dirty beige-sort of colour on the sides? But that might be just me.
Hey, I'm Kabet!
He/They/Any

Wishlist
Happily would support this, too.
Happily would support this, too.
rI2B9a8.png
So much support, I'd love a dark mode.
So much support, I'd love a dark mode.
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
Support! All the white is a little harsh on the eyes.
(Ironically I’m in the Light Flight, haha.)
Support! All the white is a little harsh on the eyes.
(Ironically I’m in the Light Flight, haha.)
v2fvT9R.png
Yess, full support!
Yess, full support!
1 2 3 4 5