Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [ART] Practical Aquatic Apparel
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I live for this idea, I want more apparal that isn't just robes and armor!!
I live for this idea, I want more apparal that isn't just robes and armor!!
Oh my goodness, yes. I'm always in favor of practical everyday apparel versus just pretty things and fighting things, and these are so lovely. And these in particular really do scream water flight. I'd absolutely love for them to be made real item sets. Support, support, support!
Oh my goodness, yes. I'm always in favor of practical everyday apparel versus just pretty things and fighting things, and these are so lovely. And these in particular really do scream water flight. I'd absolutely love for them to be made real item sets. Support, support, support!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
I still really want these. More profession apparel is desperately needed. Some actual water stuff would be cool and who doesn't want more companion apparel?
I still really want these. More profession apparel is desperately needed. Some actual water stuff would be cool and who doesn't want more companion apparel?
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
Shut up and take my money!! Yes please
Shut up and take my money!! Yes please
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
support!

I love these <3
support!

I love these <3
ldNLSdw.png
Still desperately want these.
I do wonder if it would help to show some color options? I could see it being an issue for eligibility, that these maybe don't obviously lend themselves to multiple recolors per design. Since that's the usual standard process for apparel.
Still desperately want these.
I do wonder if it would help to show some color options? I could see it being an issue for eligibility, that these maybe don't obviously lend themselves to multiple recolors per design. Since that's the usual standard process for apparel.
Practicality in apparel is a huge thing for me so HUGE support (and the art looks amazing, if the devs just bought the art here, edited it slightly to FR style and used it for the apparel i wouldnt be mad)
Practicality in apparel is a huge thing for me so HUGE support (and the art looks amazing, if the devs just bought the art here, edited it slightly to FR style and used it for the apparel i wouldnt be mad)
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
We definitely don’t have enough tools in the game- Support always for practical/job related apparel!
We definitely don’t have enough tools in the game- Support always for practical/job related apparel!
FR seriously needs to hire you, huge support
FR seriously needs to hire you, huge support
up up up uppity up !!!!!
up up up uppity up !!!!!
SWKFdBo.png
ytkEBod.png
JvUa9ma.png
rix3ppo.png
12ilQ62.png

mQOEIke.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11