Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [ART] Practical Aquatic Apparel
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
support to ALL of them!
support to ALL of them!

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
SO MUCH SUPPORT!!! Even though I'm a plague lair I love the armor and skull/skeleton. I can tell OP put a lot of thought into these designs and I'd love to see them polished.
SO MUCH SUPPORT!!! Even though I'm a plague lair I love the armor and skull/skeleton. I can tell OP put a lot of thought into these designs and I'd love to see them polished.
FR+0 | Bi | ADHD
This lair's lore is a work in progress!
Support! I've always loved nautical themes, and having sets like these (especially that explorer set) would really complete the looks for some of my dragons!
Support! I've always loved nautical themes, and having sets like these (especially that explorer set) would really complete the looks for some of my dragons!
It would be nice if, when the Tidelord finally comes back there was apparel that dragons could wear to celebrate his return. Just saying. Maybe he brought some of it back from wherever he was? I just[i] really [/i]want apparel like this. Can you imagine dragons decked out in some of these in that pirate ship scene? Savage pirate dragons with weapons and adornments from the sea. I need a crew of [i]those[/i] guys. Or fisherdragons and gleaners here? [item=Scene: Shoreline Serenity]
It would be nice if, when the Tidelord finally comes back there was apparel that dragons could wear to celebrate his return. Just saying. Maybe he brought some of it back from wherever he was?

I just really want apparel like this. Can you imagine dragons decked out in some of these in that pirate ship scene? Savage pirate dragons with weapons and adornments from the sea. I need a crew of those guys.

Or fisherdragons and gleaners here? Scene: Shoreline Serenity
Oh, absolutely! I love the ocean aesthetic, but sadly it's all the current apparel has going for it... This seems very much usable the way you've drawn them.
Oh, absolutely! I love the ocean aesthetic, but sadly it's all the current apparel has going for it... This seems very much usable the way you've drawn them.
unknown.png FRT + 3
My worst regret: a leveling service
Mafia Hatchery
One Sentence Lore
Tell me your secrets, op. How do you make those lines so smooth and make the art have so much personality to it.

Also, big support, we desperately need more occupation apparel.
Tell me your secrets, op. How do you make those lines so smooth and make the art have so much personality to it.

Also, big support, we desperately need more occupation apparel.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
>:o supportttt! i don't have any dragons that would suit stuff like this at first glance but i still want this just in case i get one that does.
>:o supportttt! i don't have any dragons that would suit stuff like this at first glance but i still want this just in case i get one that does.
@Natron

haha, thank you for the compliment! ^^ drawing on the ipad is... frustrating sometimes, but it does let me get up close and personal for linework. i'm glad you think they look nice!

btw, i love your apparel suggestion compilation! :> it's nice to have one place for all of the cool ideas people have on here. also, i added an gallery link to the first post that contains all the sets, individually, if that would make it easier to divide them for your post! (like, just the fisherman stuff for that specific suggestion, etc.)
@Natron

haha, thank you for the compliment! ^^ drawing on the ipad is... frustrating sometimes, but it does let me get up close and personal for linework. i'm glad you think they look nice!

btw, i love your apparel suggestion compilation! :> it's nice to have one place for all of the cool ideas people have on here. also, i added an gallery link to the first post that contains all the sets, individually, if that would make it easier to divide them for your post! (like, just the fisherman stuff for that specific suggestion, etc.)
kDetLAz.png5utJSlY.png
@bluebrine !!!!!! AAAA thank you!! I will definitely add the rest to the compilation because, if I'm correct, I didn't add all of the stuff your drew, and you did such a phenomenal job ;w;

And my goodness, you did that on an iPad...we stan. But, assuming you're drawing on the screen, then that explains why your lines are so nice and clean since personally it's harder to draw on a screenless drawing tablet.
@bluebrine !!!!!! AAAA thank you!! I will definitely add the rest to the compilation because, if I'm correct, I didn't add all of the stuff your drew, and you did such a phenomenal job ;w;

And my goodness, you did that on an iPad...we stan. But, assuming you're drawing on the screen, then that explains why your lines are so nice and clean since personally it's harder to draw on a screenless drawing tablet.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
all of these look fantastic, but you definitely sold me with the dunkleosteus armor. Support!
all of these look fantastic, but you definitely sold me with the dunkleosteus armor. Support!
VOIPBvS.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11