Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [ART] Practical Aquatic Apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Please please please - we need fishing apparel, so bad! I really love your designs, very Water-esque, but totally not over the top to be 'only festival' related.
Please please please - we need fishing apparel, so bad! I really love your designs, very Water-esque, but totally not over the top to be 'only festival' related.
yzUX307.png
Ooh, these are really nice! I really like the shell jewelry, and the sharktooth and poisonspine sets.
Ooh, these are really nice! I really like the shell jewelry, and the sharktooth and poisonspine sets.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I????? LOVE THESE?????? the last two sets are my favorite!!!
I????? LOVE THESE?????? the last two sets are my favorite!!!
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
SHARKE JAW NECKLACE SHARK JAW NECKLACE SHARK JAW NECKLACE

I would die for that item! These are all so gorgeous and every single one would be an excellent addition to the site.

I agree that water apparel is some of the most lacking (for my water-themed dragon, I gave in and planned for some sylvan pieces because maybe if you squint they're fins instead of butterfly wings), but after a nice big rush of water stuff gets implemented from these great sketches (please staff!), adding sets related to all the elements outside of their fests would be awesome! I'd love to have more options for cool shadow stuff, especially matchy shadow stuff, that's not just the couple of fest pieces we have now.
SHARKE JAW NECKLACE SHARK JAW NECKLACE SHARK JAW NECKLACE

I would die for that item! These are all so gorgeous and every single one would be an excellent addition to the site.

I agree that water apparel is some of the most lacking (for my water-themed dragon, I gave in and planned for some sylvan pieces because maybe if you squint they're fins instead of butterfly wings), but after a nice big rush of water stuff gets implemented from these great sketches (please staff!), adding sets related to all the elements outside of their fests would be awesome! I'd love to have more options for cool shadow stuff, especially matchy shadow stuff, that's not just the couple of fest pieces we have now.
skincent-sig-ad-1.gifnoct-hatchling-fireblast-sig-sized-Phausis.png
So much support. These would be wonderful! I'd love to see all of your ideas implemented, maybe with dark and light version sets. I need the scallop shaman set for my Manannan. I was shocked when I was looking for apparel for him and found how little aquatic apparel there is. Even disregarding the water flight itself, there's gotta be flights throughout the rest of Sornieth living aquatic lifestyles. A cursory glance of the world map shows that every flight except, ironically, the water flight, has coastlands, and the light and nature flights have large and obvious rivers running through them.

In addition to your ideas, I think it'd be cool to see: fishscale armour, seaweed apparel, seal and otter companions, garments made from netting (kind of like the seashell mantle), and coral jewelry. Seriously though, your ideas are great and I'd love to see them implemented.
So much support. These would be wonderful! I'd love to see all of your ideas implemented, maybe with dark and light version sets. I need the scallop shaman set for my Manannan. I was shocked when I was looking for apparel for him and found how little aquatic apparel there is. Even disregarding the water flight itself, there's gotta be flights throughout the rest of Sornieth living aquatic lifestyles. A cursory glance of the world map shows that every flight except, ironically, the water flight, has coastlands, and the light and nature flights have large and obvious rivers running through them.

In addition to your ideas, I think it'd be cool to see: fishscale armour, seaweed apparel, seal and otter companions, garments made from netting (kind of like the seashell mantle), and coral jewelry. Seriously though, your ideas are great and I'd love to see them implemented.
Z3Lt3uB.png
These are seriously incredible. I hope they go far, and you have my support!
These are seriously incredible. I hope they go far, and you have my support!

Eek's Accents
Support! I'd love to be able to make my clan look a bit more aquatic.
Support! I'd love to be able to make my clan look a bit more aquatic.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
I'm light flight but I love these! We have a lot of apparels that already remind us of other flight, so why not water? They can fit any elements anyway. I would use all of these. It's so hard to make a good looking water dragon...
I'm light flight but I love these! We have a lot of apparels that already remind us of other flight, so why not water? They can fit any elements anyway. I would use all of these. It's so hard to make a good looking water dragon...
100% agree and support!!! One of the main reasons why I'd never join Water Flight despite *loving* the lore and aesthetics behind it is because there's no suitable apparel! These designs are great!
100% agree and support!!! One of the main reasons why I'd never join Water Flight despite *loving* the lore and aesthetics behind it is because there's no suitable apparel! These designs are great!
I would love to have more water-themed apparel, so that at least some of my dragons actually look like they live in the water! Yes, there are fest items, but they can cost a lot. Even if there was an over-abundance of water apparel, I'd still support these, mainly because they look really cool and well-made!
I would love to have more water-themed apparel, so that at least some of my dragons actually look like they live in the water! Yes, there are fest items, but they can cost a lot. Even if there was an over-abundance of water apparel, I'd still support these, mainly because they look really cool and well-made!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11